Confirm the covenant with many
He shall confirm the covenant with many for one week, represents an essential contract to be sure. But who are the parties to this end-times agreement?
Many popular theologians claim that Satan through the anti-christ will Confirm the covenant with many. The theory is that he breaks this treaty halfway through the seven-year great tribulation.
Dan 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
There are two words that are added to this verse that significantly change the meaning in relationship to who does the confirming. The words he, and shall, are not found in the original Hebrew translation of this passage. So what is being described in this passage is a plan to confirm the covenant with many for one week. The emphasis is on confirming or establishing a covenant and it may be confirmed by multiple sources.
The correct interpretation of the truths hidden in Daniel 9:27, will start the process of unraveling the deception in prophecy teaching. This is only possible if we have the Spirit of discernment, and can rightly divide the Word of Truth. Also, to understand Daniel 9:27, we must compare this prophecy with many others including those contained in Hebrews Heb 8:10-13, Jeremiah 31:31-34, and Isaiah 9:6.
Click here to access “Yahshua’s Covenant a study guide”. It contains the complementary Bible verses related to the New Covenant of Christ article, as well as many other links regarding the promises and blessings of Yahshua.
What if the anti-christ was not the one who would confirm the covenant with many? This would literally destroy the following end-time teachings that the vast majority within Christian circles adhere to.
The antichrist does not Confirm the covenant with many
The following six theories, although unbiblical, are part and parcel with mainstream Christian eschatology.
- The anti-Christ confirms a covenant with Israel for seven years.
- This false messiah breaks the treaty with the jewish people halfway through the great tribulation.
- The Great Tribulation has a duration of seven years.
- There will be a rebuilt jewish temple.
- There will be a reinstituted sacrificial system.
- The antichrist will sit in a literal physical building called the temple of god.
In Yahshua, we can have freedom from the law of sin and likewise death. All that was written in the Law of Moses and the prophets is fulfilled in Him (Luke 24:44, John 19:30, Rom 8:2).
Heb 8:6-7 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises. For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
The weakness of the first covenant was that the transgressions of the people were only temporarily covered, as the sacrifice for sins was an ongoing process.
Under the second covenant, the shed blood of Yahshua was the final sacrifice for our sins. The Lamb of God was manifest in the flesh to take away the sins of the world.
Our Messiah came to save His people from their sins (Heb 9:26, 1 John 3:5, Math 1:21).
If this theory of a seven-year covenant were true, which is quite impossible, God would not have any part in it. In fact to reinstate a sacrificial system would be another act of self-righteousness.
Christ and the two witnesses Confirm the covenant with many
The messages below that are also detailed study guides, will shatter the six aforementioned theories.
- The man of sin will not dwell in a rebuilt Jewish temple. True spirit-filled Christians are the temple that Yahshua dwells in (2 Thes 2:4).
- The anti-christ makes no covenant with the Jewish people. He will, however, go to war against them.
- The anti-christ will be very much opposed to the true covenant of Christ that the two witnesses confirm (Dan 11:28).
- The great tribulation has a duration of 3 1/2 years (Rev 11:3-7).
- There will never be another Jewish temple.
- There will never be another sacrificial system (Heb 9:26).
- Yahshua is the one who caused the sacrifices to cease (Dan 9:27).
2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
The study guide entitled He shall Confirm The Covenant with Many, as well as access to all of the messages listed below, are available at christiantruthproject.com click here for the link
- Second Gathering of Israel – part two
- Let the redeemed of the Lord say so
- He shall Confirm The Covenant with Many – part two
- He as God Sits in The Temple Of God – part two
- The Great Whore and Mystery Babylon Series
If you have been blessed with the preaching at destined to be revealed, it is time to take that next step. Become a member today and you will receive a backstage password enabling you to access these and other groundbreaking articles.