E-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
The hour is late, and millions of trusting souls have been led astray as a result of adhering to carnal doctrines of deceit put forth by Wolves in Sheeps clothing.
Study to shew thyself approved unto Yahweh, a workman that need not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness (2 Tim 2:15-16).
Pro 1:23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you
The prize sought after, by an actual spirit-filled laborer of Yahweh, is to live by the very words of the gospel that they preach.
1 Tim 5:17 Let the elders that rule well be counted worthy of double honor, especially they who labor in the word and doctrine
The false teachers will say that the double honor mentioned here is monetary in nature and payable to them. These, have no problem whatsoever with presenting doctrines of deceit to line their own pockets.
The fleecing of the flock is relatively easy when the naive are led to believe that:
- tithing is commanded by God, and is payable in part to their religious leaders.
- the Sabbath and or the Old Covenant Law, is applicable to New Covenant believers.
- their preachers are gods representatives, and should not be questioned.
- their so-called pastors, are experts in matters pertaining to theological discourse.
The meaning of the words double honor, used in first Timothy 5:17, in no way refers to money (1 Cor 12: 23, 1 Tim 1:17, 1 Peter 1:7).
Likewise, the reward that was spoken of in first Timothy 5:18, is not one of a monetary nature either. But the false teachers are business men, and money and fame are their desired goals.
Matt 10:7-8 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give
The deceptive teachers that are without the Spirit of Yahweh have blinded their followers from having a true understanding of His Gospel. The traditions of men, are oftentimes contrary to the Word of Yahweh. If you are asked, “choose you this day whom ye will serve” would your answer be pleasing to Yahweh?
Destined to be Revealed exists to illuminate the path that leads to discovering Yahweh’s Spirit of truth. There are eternal consequences for choosing to follow the wrong Shepherd, and not realizing Yahweh’s purpose for you in this life (Pro 16:25, Mat 7:13-14, Luke 13:24).
Romans 8:6-10 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against Yahweh: for it is not subject to the law of Yahweh, neither indeed can be
And if you are called to use your particular gifts to help these messages reach a much wider audience, that would be a prayer answered.
The Gospel Truths are Destined to Be Revealed to those called out of darkness unto the Glorious light of Yahweh (Mat 5:14-16, 6:23, Luke 11:35, John 1:5, 12:46, James 1:7, Eph 5:8, 1 Peter 2:6-10, 1 John 1:5).
email@example.com send a message or request
Create in me a clean heart Yahweh, and renew a right spirit within me (Psa 51:10).
Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world, but become transformed by the renewing of your mind…
Transformed actually means metamorphosis; through the Baptism of the Holy Spirit we put on the mind of our Messiah, discern the truth, and walk in the light instead of darkness.
John 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also, and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
I (am) indeed the Father, I AM One (John 10:30). Emphasis added for readability
Gal 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of Yahweh, for if righteousness is through the law, then our Messiah is dead in vain
Gal 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith
Luke 3:16 I indeed baptize you with water, but one mightier than I will come… he shall baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire
Mark 16:16 He that believes and is baptized (with the Holy Spirit) shall be saved,but he that does not believe shall be damned. (Emphasis Added)
Matt 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that endures until the end shall be saved
1 Peter 1:9 receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls
- If my people which are called by my name
- Choose you this day Whom ye will Serve
- Who Is The Israel of God
- Genealogy of Jesus Christ
- God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ
- Messiah came forth from the Father
- Yahweh Alone Is Savior
- Call upon the name of Yahweh
- The lying pen of the scribes
- The LORD said unto my Lord
- Conspiracy against The Messiah
- Covenant replacement theology
- The Second gathering of Israel
- Law and the Prophets unto Messiah
- Pray to the Father in the name of Jesus
- Are we under the Old Covenant Law
- The Identity of the True Israel of Yahweh
- The New Covenant of Messiah
- Christ does not sit at the right hand of God
- He has risen from the dead
- Messiah in the Old Testament
- Doctrine of the Trinity Deception
- You must be Born Again to Be Saved
- The greatest gift that will ever be given
- Can I Have The Assurance of Salvation
- One Shall Be Taken And The Other Shall Be Left Behind
- The Abomination of Desolation
- Rightly dividing the Word of Truth
- Understanding the Gospel truth
- Who Is Left Behind at the Rapture
- End Times Prophecy is Revealed
- Once you are saved you are always saved
- False Preachers in the Church – Wolves in Sheep’s Clothing
- Jesus knows my name?
- False Teachers In The Church
- Obey them that have the rule over you
- Uncovering the true Word of God
- Confirm the covenant with many
- Identification of a Christian Cult
- The Trinity Doctrine of Deceit
- No man might be able to buy or sell
- Teachings of Messiah or the doctrines of men
- Members only Articles
- The identity of the Great Whore
- The Great Whore is not Mystery Babylon
- Mystery Babylon is Revealed
- Does the Fourth Seal reveal the False prophet?
- When He opened the first Seal – the false Messiah?
- The Beast that rules the fourth World Kingdom
- You shall be hated of all men
- Spiritual Chameleons have a form of Godliness
- The Mystery of he who now restrains
- The Mark of the Beast & The Seal of Yahweh
- Should Christians keep the Sabbath
- Christians are not required to Tithe
- Great Deception within Christianity
- The New Covenant Law
- End Time Revelations are Revealed
- One fold and one shepherd
- Women remain silent in the Church
- He as god sits in the temple of god
- The Thousand Year Reign of Messiah
- The Redeemed of The Lord
- The Wrath of Yahweh is eternal separation
- False Teachers In The Christian Church
- Sealed With The Holy Spirit
- Pre tribulation Rapture deception
- Great Tribulation is not The Wrath Of God
- A False Doctrine in Christianity – Lying Pen of the Scribes
- Christian Salvation Bible verse
- The Knowledge of Salvation
- Word of God and the doctrines of men
- I am found of them that sought me not
- Lord King of Israel and his redeemer
- Who raised Jesus from the dead
- Their work is to watch over your souls
- Christ sits on the right hand of God
- Prepare ye the way of the Lord
- Protected: God’s Israel Revealed – part two
- Protected: Covenant Replacement Theology – part two
- Protected: Mystery Babylon the great
- Protected: The Whore of Mystery Babylon
- Protected: The Great Whore of Mystery Babylon
- Protected: The Revelation of Mystery Babylon
- Protected: The Mystery of Babylon and the Beast