The Second gathering of Israel
There are several schools of thought on the second gathering of Israel. The doctrines presented on this subject deal with the identity of the true Israel of God, and when this second gathering of Israel occurs.
- (1) Many of the Jewish people that reside in Israel believe that their establishment of this nation is indeed the fulfillment of prophecy related to the second gathering of Israel. The Judeo-Christian movement also believes that the second gathering of Israel is the Lord’s covenant promise to these people realized.
Isaiah 11:11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people…
- (2) Judeo-Christians combine the religions of Christianity and Judaism together in a strange marriage of doctrines. They usually refer to Christianity as having its origin in Judaism and speak of the commonalities shared between those two religions.
- (3) Judeo-Christians believe in two separate covenant commitments given by God to two very different people groups. This sect within Christianity teaches that the second gathering of Israel is God’s covenant promise to this unique and separate group of people. It is also taught that He has a special purpose for them unto redemption, totally different from that of the Christians.
Rom 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew…There are several supposed proof texts that a lot of pastors utilize to explain how the second gathering of Israel is unto an eventual gathering of this entire people group unto salvation.
Rom 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written…
- (4) Judeo-Christians teach that the Jewish people are essential for the fulfillment of God’s plan of salvation for all of mankind.
- (5) The religions of Judeo-Christianity and Judaism, both affirm that the land of Israel has been set aside for the Jews as an everlasting possession (Gen 17:7-8, 26:3-5).
The second gathering of Israel according to Yahshua
The true understanding in regards to the timing, of the second gathering of Israel and the identity of the true Israel of God is only realized with the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. When we use the term true Christian, it is in reference then, to those who are in fact, born-again believers.
Matt 13:41-43 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
The true Christian perspective is that the second gathering of Israel is a future event that occurs after the events of the great tribulation.
Yahshua will establish righteousness and restore the former glory of His creation. The kingdoms of this world will come under the Lordship of our Messiah Yahshua, and the Redeemed of the Lord shall see their redemption fulfilled in Him.
Isaiah 24:23 Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the Lord of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.
The second gathering of Israel is not a temporary event for a people group that subscribe to the tenants of Judaism. It will be a time of everlasting joy for all of the Redeemed of the Lord.
Isaiah 51:11 Therefore the redeemed of the Lord shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away.
The Redeemed of the Lord represents the second gathering of Israel unto Redemption which is the promise of Salvation and the eternal inheritance with Yahshua.
The Christian viewpoint is that the second gathering of Israel is at the end of this age when Yahshua the Messiah will reign as King of Kings.
The five aforementioned religious concepts will be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, to be entirely unjustifiable.
The necessary information required to fully comprehend the identity of those who partake in the second gathering of Israel will be revealed through the cutting edge study guides listed below.
This supporting evidence will only be available to members.
To access the following articles, simply go to the member’s area at christiantruthproject.com or click here.
- The true Israel of God is revealed
- The Redeemed of the Lord shall return to Zion
- Second Gathering of Israel – part two
- Let the redeemed of the Lord say so
- He shall Confirm The Covenant with Many – part two
- He as God Sits in The Temple Of God – part two