There are several schools of thought on the second gathering of Israel. The study guides presented at this site clearly identity the true Israel of Yahweh, and when the second gathering of Israel occurs.
- (1) Many of the Jewish people that reside in Israel believe that their establishment of this nation is indeed the fulfillment of prophecy related to the second gathering of Israel. The Judeo-Christian movement also believes that the second gathering of Israel is Yahweh’s covenant promise to these people realized.
Isaiah 11:11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that Yahweh shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people…
- (2) Judeo-Christians combine the religions of Christianity and Judaism together in a strange marriage of doctrines. They usually refer to Christianity as having its origin in Judaism and speak of the commonalities shared between those two religions.
- (3) Many believe in two separate covenant commitments given by Yahweh to two very different people groups. This sect within Christianity teaches that the second gathering of Israel is Yahweh’s covenant promise to this unique and separate group of people. It is also taught that He has a special purpose for them unto redemption, totally different from that of the Christians.
Rom 11:2 Yahweh hath not cast away his people which he foreknew…
There are several “supposed proof texts” that the false teachers utilize, to deceive the Church into believing that the second gathering of Israel has already occurred.
Rom 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written…
- (4) Judeo-Christians teach that the Jewish people are essential for the fulfillment of Yahweh’s plan of salvation for all of mankind.
- (5) The religions of Judeo-Christianity and Judaism, both affirm that the land of Israel has been set aside for the Jews as an everlasting possession (Gen 17:7-8, 26:3-5).
The second gathering of Israel according to Yahweh
The understanding in regards to the timing of the second gathering of Israel, and the identity of the true Israel of Yahweh, is only realized by those who are Sealed with the Spirit of Yahweh. The second gathering of Israel, is of a Spiritual people, and this occurs after the Great Tribulation.
Matt 13:41-43 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
The scriptures clearly show us that the second gathering takes place, after the two witnesses have confirmed the covenant with many (Dan 9:24-27).
Yahshua (the Savior) who is the very image of Yahweh, will establish righteousness and restore the former glory of His creation. The kingdoms of this world will come under His control, and the redeemed of Yahweh shall receive their Salvation.
Isaiah 24:23 Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when Yahweh of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.
The second gathering of Israel is not a temporary event for a people group that subscribe to the tenants of Judaism. It will be a time of everlasting joy for all of the Redeemed of Yahweh.
Isaiah 51:11 Therefore the redeemed of Yahweh shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away.