The LORD said unto my Lord, is a translation put forth in an attempt to hide the fact that David’s Messiah who is Yahweh, spoke to him in the Spirit regarding his enemies (Mat 22:42-45, Psa 109:1-110:1). Psalm 110:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool As you will discover in this study guide, there are many verses in […]
This is the short version of the study guide entitled the LORD said unto my Lord, and it contains the key to Decipher the Scriptures.
Psalm 110:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool
There are many verses in both the Old and New Testaments that have obviously been rewritten in a manner so as to be irreconcilable with each other.
- For example, in Acts 4:12 it is stated that there is salvation in no other name, referring to the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth given in Acts 4:10.
- According to Philippians 2:9-10, it is God who gives Jesus a name which is above every name, a name to which every knee shall bow.
- And in Luke 2:21, we read that his name was called Jesus, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived.
- How can the name of Jesus given in Mat 1:21, be the fulfillment (Mat 1:22) of that which was written by the prophet Isaiah? Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel (Isa 7:14, Mat 1:23).
- As evidenced by many verses in the Old Testament, Yahweh’s name is to be exalted (Psa 8:1, 9, 72:19, Isa 2:17, 33:5, 1 Chronicles 29:11), He alone is Savior (Isa 43:11), and all will kneel before Him (Isa 45:23, Rom 14:11).
Psa 148:13 Let them praise the name of Yahweh, for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven
Psa 95:6 O come, let us worship and bow down, let us kneel before Yahweh our maker
Isaiah 45:21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea let them take counsel together; who hath declared this from ancient time, who hath told it from that time, have not I Yahweh? There is no other God besides me a just God and Savior; there is none but me
- The key that enables us to decipher the Holy Scriptures (and reveal what has been concealed), is to replace the title of Lord, with the name of Yahweh.
Psa 9:10 And they that know thy name, will put their trust in thee, for thou O Yahweh surely will not forsake them that seek after thee
- Yahweh is the cornerstone that the Old and New Testament Gospels are built upon. When this foundation is removed or replaced by another, chaos, confusion and desolations ensue (Gen 49:24, Deut 31:16-17, Jdg 2:12-13, Isa 1:1-6, 21, 8:13-17, 28:16, Jer 1:16, Mat 21:42, Psa 118:22, Dan 9:25-27).
Eph 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of Yahweh upon the children of disobedience
The LORD is Not a name
Isaiah 42:8 I am the LORD <H3068>: that is my name <H8034>: and my glory <H3519> will I not give <H5414> to another <H312>, neither my praise <H8416> to graven images <H6456>
Isa 42:8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images
What is missing in Isa 42:8, is God’s name, which most certainly is not the Lord.
- The title of God, is not God’s name, nor is it a name at all. Men worship many gods’ other than Yahweh.
- Contrary to popular opinion, Yahweh only has one name, which of course is Yahweh.
- The title of lord (that is reserved for men) is also not a name, (and this is true even if all caps are used).
- Truly, it is not possible to call upon the name of the LORD.
Isa 42:8 I AM Yahweh that is my name, and my glory shall you not give to another, neither give praises to graven images
Isa 25:1 O Yahweh, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithful and true
The message given in Deuteronomy 6:4, is to understand and listen to what Yahweh declares, for Yahweh alone is God (and there is no other).
Psa 83:18 That men may know that you alone whose name is Yahweh, art the most high over all the earth
Even though Mark 12:29 represents an impossible transliteration (and translation), if the Lord our God is one Lord, how is it that Jesus is Lord, and the Father is also the Lord (Mat 1:20-21, Eph 3:14, John 20:28, Zech 14:9, Deut 6:4)?
- The Son is called Lord and God, and he is given the name of Jesus (John 20:27-29, 2 Peter 1:1).
- The Father is also called Lord and God, but His actual name (which is Yahweh) is not to be found in the New Testament (Mat 4:7, 10, Mark 12:29-30).
- In the KJV of the Old Testament the name Jehovah (which is a false transliteration) is found in four verses (Exo 6:3, Psa 83:18, Isa 12:2, Isa 26:4).
- According to 1 Cor 8:6, there is but one God who is the Father, and and one Lord Jesus Christ?
The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ contradicts the very teachings of the trinity, that states the Son is God, and the Father is also God (Eph 1:3).
One God, can not be the God of another God, at least not according to God.
Isa 44:6 Thus saith Yahweh the King of Israel, thy redeemer Yahweh of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God
Blessed be God, even the Father, Yahweh our Messiah. This is a more appropriate translation for the first eleven words of Eph 1:3.
The LORD said to my Lord (Old Testament)
What is hidden in the Old Testament scriptures, is that Yahweh speaks to David in Psalms 110:1.
Psalms 110:1 The LORD <H3068> said <H5002> unto my Lord <H113>, Sit <H3427> thou at my right hand <H3225>, until I make <H7896> thine enemies <H341> thy footstool <H1916> <H7272>
Psalm 110:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool
Yahweh said unto David, dwell at my right hand, until I make thine enemies my footstool (Psalm 110:1).
- When studying the words, the LORD said unto my Lord, in the Old Testament (using a Strong’s Concordance) you should immediately notice two very observable differences.
- The first and second usage of the word Lord in this verse are completely different from each other. In other words, these two words have entirely distinct etymologies in the original Hebrew texts.
- The transliteration of YHWH (H 3068) is Yahweh, it is not the LORD. Lord is a title reserved for men alone, and must never be used as a replacement for the name of Yahweh.
- The translation of adon (H113) is lord, master, or sir. This title is used to address men (including kings). King David was called lord, as was Abraham (2 Sam 24:21, 1 Pet 3:6).
Psalms 110:1 (the LORD said unto my lord), is clearly a reference to Yahweh speaking to David who is given the title of lord.
1 Kings 1:31 Then Bathsheba bowed with her face to the earth, and did reverence to the king, and said, Let my lord (H 113) king David live forever
The LORD said to my Lord (New Testament)
Revealed in the New Testament scriptures is that David calls His Messiah Yahweh, but a proper interpretation of Psalms 110:1, is required to reveal this truth.
Acts 2:34 For <G1063> David <G1138> is not <G3756> ascended <G305> into <G1519> the heavens <G3772>: but <G1161> he saith <G3004> himself <G846>, the LORD <G2962> said <G2036> unto my <G3450> Lord <G2962>, Sit thou <G2521> on <G1537> my <G3450> right hand <G1188>
Act 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, the LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand
- When one looks at the words the LORD, and my Lord, in the New Testament (using a Strong’s Concordance), you will notice that there are no differences at all (besides the capital letters).
- Also, the etymology or root word of the Greek word kyrios (G2962), is from kuros, and is not derived from the Hebrew name of Yahweh. That is the textbook definition of deception.
- It is an offense to take “the Name above all Names” revealed in the Hebrew language as Yahweh, and then change it to a Greek word that is translated into English as Lord.
- A name is to be transliterated from the original language to another language, with the sound of that original name carried over to the new language. A name can not be translated into a title. This cannot be emphasized enough, those who want to understand the scriptures, must realize that “the Lord” is not a name.
Who Are The Two Lords’ in Psalm 110:1
The LORD said unto my Lord, is a translation put forth in an attempt to hide the fact that David’s Messiah who is Yahweh, spoke to him in the Spirit regarding his enemies (Mat 22:42-45, Psa 109:1-110:1).
In Psalms 110:1, and Mat 22:43, 44 & 45, it is imperative to replace the word LORD (and Lord), and use Yahweh’s actual name.
The second usage of Lord in Psalm 110:1, and Mat 22:44, refer to King David.
When speaking to the Pharisees, the Messiah asked them a question.
Mat 22:42 Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The Son of David.
- Mat 22:42 Tell me, what do you think concerning the Messiah? Whose son is he? They said unto him, the Son of David
- The Pharisees stated that the Messiah was the son of David, but He corrected them with a powerful truth, and no man could reply to, or refute His answer (Mat 22:46).
Mat 22:43-44 He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying, the LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?
- Mat 22:43-44 He said unto them, how then did David in the spirit call him Yahweh, saying, Yahweh said unto my lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies my footstool
- His response to the Pharisees was, How then did David, in the Spirit, call his Messiah Yahweh? For Yahweh said unto David (who is referred to as my lord), remain by my right hand until I make thy enemies my footstool.
- The word him (used in Mat 22:43) is in reference to the Messiah spoken of in Mat 22:42.
Mat 22:45 If David then called him Lord, how is he his son?
Mat 22:45 If David then called him Yahweh, how is he his son?
If David then called his Messiah Yahweh, how then can the Messiah be David’s son?
- When the title of Lord is replaced with the name of Yahweh, the trinity narrative collapses like a house of cards.
- We must strive to rightly divide the word of truth, and allow the Spirit of Yahweh to teach us (1 Cor 2:14, 1 John 2:20, 27).
- How anyone can suggest that the LORD said unto my Lord, represents God the Father talking to God the Son, is beyond any rational comprehension.
2 Tim 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto Yahweh, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth
The day is fast approaching wherein no man might be able to buy or sell as a result of the Beast that rules the world for a time, and times, and the dividing of time (Dan 7:25). This son of perdition (or destruction) rules for 3 1/2 years, which is the time of the Great Tribulation (Mat 24:21, Rev 7:13-17, 17:15-17). His rule over the financial activities of most of the earth’s inhabitants will be such, that no one will […]
Messiah came forth from the Father, and He declared that no one comes to the Father except through Him (John 14:6). The revelation of the Father is through the Son, who is the image thereof (Isa 9:6, 2 Cor 4:4, Col 1:15, Heb 1:3). Messiah is claiming to be the Father in John 14:7 & 9; Isaiah also declares He is the Everlasting Father (Isa 9:6). John 8:42 He said unto them, If God were your […]
There is a vast conspiracy against the Messiah that involves many fabricated doctrines, and hundreds of mistranslated scriptures. The truth regarding the trinity, the identity of the Messiah, and the nonsensical notion that He sits at the right hand of God will be uncovered in this article. Those who preach the doctrine of the Trinity follow the traditions and commandments of men. This false doctrine contradicts the teachings of Messiah the Savior, who is the […]
Covenant replacement theology includes the teaching that Yahweh’s New Covenant caused the Old Covenant, which was made exclusively for the Hebrews (representing the 12 tribes of Jacob), to become null and void. Truth be told, Yahweh’s New Covenant is in fact the fulfillment of the Old Testament promise. His earthly arrival as Messiah and Savior in the flesh, is the hope for all of mankind. That key component of the first contract (contained within the […]
- The LORD said unto my Lord – Psa 110:1
- One God who Saves named Yahweh
- No man might be able to buy or sell
- Call upon the name of Yahweh
- Messiah came forth from the Father
- Yahweh Alone Is Savior
- You must be Born Again to Be Saved
- The Word of Yahweh
- If my people which are called by my name
- Christ does not sit at the right hand of God
- Choose you this day Whom ye will Serve
- Who Is The Israel of God
- Yahshua is Not a Name
- Genealogy of Jesus Christ
- God and Father of our Lord
- I AM the vine and you are the branches
- The lying pen of the scribes
- Conspiracy against The Messiah
- Covenant replacement theology
- The Second gathering of Israel
- Pray to the Father in the name of Jesus
- Are we under the Old Covenant Law
- The True Israel of Yahweh
- The New Covenant of Messiah
- He has risen from the dead
- Doctrine of the Trinity Deception
- The greatest gift that will ever be given
- Can I Have The Assurance of Salvation
- One Shall Be Taken And The Other Shall Be Left Behind
- The Abomination of Desolation
- Rightly dividing the Word of Truth
- Understanding the Gospel truth
- Who Is Left Behind at the Rapture
- End Times Prophecy is Revealed
- Once you are saved you are always saved
- False Preachers in the Church – Wolves in Sheep’s Clothing
- The name of Yahweh
- False Teachers In The Church
- Obey them that have the rule over you
- Uncovering the true Word of God
- Confirm the covenant with many
- Identification of a Christian Cult
- Proof The Trinity Doctrine Is False
- Teachings of Messiah or the doctrines of men
- The identity of the Great Whore
- The Great Whore is not Mystery Babylon
- Mystery Babylon is Revealed
- Does the Fourth Seal reveal the False prophet?
- When He opened the first Seal – the false Messiah?
- The Beast & the fourth World Kingdom
- You shall be hated of all men
- Spiritual Chameleons have a form of Godliness
- The Mystery of he who now restrains
- Mark of the Beast and the Seal of Yahweh
- Should Christians keep the Sabbath
- Christians are not required to Tithe
- Great Deception within Christianity
- The New Covenant Law
- End Time Revelations are Revealed
- One fold and one shepherd
- Women remain silent in the Church
- He as god sits in the temple of god
- The Thousand Year Reign of Messiah
- The Redeemed of The Lord
- The Wrath of Yahweh eternal separation
- False Teachers In The Christian Church
- Sealed With The Holy Spirit
- Pre tribulation Rapture deception
- Great Tribulation is not The Wrath Of God
- A False Doctrine in Christianity – Lying Pen of the Scribes
- Christian Salvation Bible verse
- The Knowledge of Salvation
- Word of God and the doctrines of men
- I am found of them that sought me not
- Lord King of Israel and his redeemer
- Who raised Jesus from the dead
- Their work is to watch over your souls
- Christ sits on the right hand of God
- Prepare ye the way of the Lord
- Protected: God’s Israel Revealed – part two
- Protected: Abomination Of Desolations
- Protected: Covenant Replacement Theology – part two
- Protected: Mystery Babylon the great
- Protected: The Whore of Mystery Babylon
- Protected: The Great Whore of Mystery Babylon