The thousand year reign of Messiah is when He establishes His Kingdom on Earth. Yahweh will establish everlasting righteousness (Psa 103:17, 119:144, Daniel 9:24, Rev 20:4).
The prophecy found in Mathew 6:10, will be fulfilled during the thousand year reign of Messiah; thy Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.
Yahshua (the Savior) is the Messiah that came forth from the Father, and He declared that no one comes to the Father except through Him. The revelation of the Father is through the Son, who is the image of the Father (John 14:6-7, Isa 9:6).
Isaiah 11:4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.
- The Yahweh shall bring forth righteousness as the light, and judgment…
- Rest in Yahweh, and wait patiently for him
- Do not fret because of those who accomplish wickedness
- Cease from anger, and forsake wrath and evil
- For the evildoers will be cut off
- But those that wait upon Yahweh, they shall inherit the earth
- The meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight in great peace
- The wicked plotteth against the just
- Yahweh laughs at the wicked: for he sees their day is coming.
Yahweh scornfully laughs at those that do not know of their demise that will come like a whirlwind.
The true Messiah does not sit at the right hand of Yahweh, He is the right hand or power of Yahweh. He will destroy the power of the kings of the earth when He returns to unleash his wrath and establish His thousand Year Reign (Psalms 110:5).
Isaiah 11:6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
The wicked, who are corrupters will be removed from Yahweh’s holy mountain, for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of Him, as the waters cover the sea (Isaiah 11:9).
The Thousand Year Reign of Messiah, on earth as it is in Heaven
Isaiah 11:11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that Yahweh shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.
At the onset of the thousand year reign of Yahweh, those who are His Redeemed will be gathered together. He will wipe away the tears of His people, and their sorrow and mourning will be replaced gladness and joy (Isa 51:11).
And it shall be said in that day, Yahweh we have waited for our Salvation, Yahweh we have waited, and we will be joyful and rejoice in (you our Savior) Isaiah 25:9
To fully understand the true interpretation of Isaiah 25:9, we need to comprehend that there is but one true God who was manifest in the flesh.
The articles listed below will assist in that endeavor. These study guides at christiantruthproject.com, are available here.
- Yahshua is Yahweh manifest in the flesh
- The name of Jesus is Yahshua – part two
- The conspiracy against Messiah Revealed – part two
- Can we Understand the Trinity
- The Mystery of the Trinity
- Yahshua (the Savior) is the Alpha and Omega the first and the last
- Yahweh was manifest in the flesh
Jer 32:17 Oh Yahweh thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:
Yahweh’s Reign and the Restoration
There are several Bible verses that seem to describe the complete annihilation of planet earth at the end of this age. Although there will be significant destruction that occurs during the end of this age, the earth is not completely destroyed. Yahweh will return to restore and rebuild His Kingdom. Would Yahweh who Created all things, desire the second gathering of Israel to inherit destruction?
2 Peter 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
The judgment is primarily against the ungodly men, who are the workers of iniquity. The earth (or land) and the works that are therein shall be burnt up, but we look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwells righteousness (2 Peter 3:10-13). We must not forget our Savior’s promise to the Elect that His Kingdom will be established on earth.
Matt 13:39-40 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
As it was in the days of Lot and Noah, so shall it also be when Messiah returns. He will destroy all of the wicked. The ones that are left behind are considered righteous and faithful, and they represent the true Israel. Those that are taken represent the workers of iniquity.
The pre-tribulation rapture deception most assuredly is not something that Messiah ever alluded to. At the end of the Great Tribulation period, which is three and a half years in duration, the rapture or gathering of the Elect will occur (Luke 17:26-37).
Isaiah 65:17-18 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
The gathering of Israel will involve a period of great restoration by Yahweh. His people will build houses, and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of thereof.
In the second creation, after the thousand year reign, Yahweh provides His people with a complete city already built for them called the New Jerusalem (Isaiah 65:21-22; Rev 21:10-23).
The curse has devoured the earth (or land), and they that dwell therein are desolate, therefore the inhabitants of the earth are melted (or burnt like kindling), and there are few men left (Isaiah 24:6). However Yahweh will bring about the promised gathering of Israel, and the righteous shall shine as the sun (Mat 13:43). Yahweh will Reign in Mount Zion, which is in Jerusalem.
Isaiah 24:23 Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when Yahweh of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.
Look up to the heavens, and look upon the earth below, for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth will become old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner…(Isaiah 51:6).
The true gathering of Israel, will not be a temporary time of Joy, it will be unto everlasting life with Yahweh.
Isaiah 51:11 Therefore the redeemed of Yahweh shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away.
The Redeemed of Yahweh represents the second gathering of Israel unto Redemption, which is the promise of Salvation realized upon His return (Isa 9:6).
The 1,000 Year Reign of Yahshua (the Savior)
Yahweh who in the past spoke to us through His prophets, has in these last days spoken unto us by means of the Son. The One who is appointed as heir of all things, will also be recognized as the One, by whom all things are made (Heb 1:1-2).
Isaiah 11:9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of Yahweh, as the waters cover the sea.
In the first creation, Yahweh created the heavens and the earth (Gen 1:1). The second creation will occur after His 1,000 year Reign, when the existing Heaven and Earth will fade away. Then shall His New Jerusalem be revealed. This final and eternal destination is reserved for His Elect, those who have been sealed. The righteous will enter into a timeless, sinless and eternal fellowship with Him.
There are many unique features of this second creation, that are very different from that of the first.
- There is no more sea (Rev 21:1).
- The first heaven and earth are replaced by the second after the millennial reign of Yahweh, and the New Jerusalem descends from Heaven (Rev 21:2).
- There is no longer a sun nor a moon (Rev 21:23).
- There is no longer night or darkness (Rev 21:25).
- The only ones who occupy New Jerusalem are those whose names are written in the Lambs Book of Life (Rev 21:27).
- There shall be no more curse (Rev 22:3).
- The righteous shall have access to the Tree of Life (Rev 22:2).
During Yahweh’s 1,000 year Reign the new heaven and earth, is actually a restoration of the first one, and not the New Jerusalem that will be revealed.
- We look forward to a new heaven and earth wherein Messiah will bring in everlasting righteousness (2 Peter 3:13; Dan 9:24).
- There are seas during this time period, but the second earth has the River of the Water of Life (Rev 20:13; Rev 21:1; Rev 22:1, 2, 17).
- There still are tears shed, sorrow to be had, and death still occurs (Rev 21:4; Isa 65:20).
- This time is an answer to our prayer: thy Kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven (Mathew 6:10).
- The Elect will receive a crown of righteousness, which Yahweh, the righteous judge, shall give to all that love his appearing (2 Tim 4:8).
- There are still seasons (Zec 14:8).
- The remnant of the nations that came against Jerusalem will come to worship Yahweh in Jerusalem (Zec 14:16-17).
- Not all reign with Yahweh, and those that disobey will be punished (Zec 14:17-19).
- Those of the nations will learn the ways of Yahweh (Isa 2:2-3).
- During the Thousand Year Reign of Messiah, those who were slain for His Word live and reign with Him (Rev 20:4). This is the promised inheritance that the Elect who are Sealed with His Holy Spirit receive at His coming (Eph 1:13; Eph 3:6; 1 John 2:25).
The great flood was necessary to remove all things that were an offense to Yahweh. Likewise, the new heavens and earth that He creates at His second coming are cleansed of iniquity and all things that offend.
Matt 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity