The purpose of Destined to be Revealed is to share the Spiritually discerned Gospel truths whilst also exposing the conspiracy against the one they call Christ (who is the Messiah).
Click on the following two highlighted links, to read the study guides that will explain why the titles of Lord, God, Christ and the false name of Jesus are not used.
We praise the name of the one that created the Heavens and the Earth, whose name is Yahweh. The Judaized titles of Lord and God, do not represent the Glorious name of Yahweh, and should be avoided. The same can be said for the word Christ.
Likewise we give glory to the Yahshua (the Savior) who is Yahweh manifest in the flesh. We do not participate in using the false name of Jesus .
Are we not to consider those that cause divisions and offenses contrary to the teaching or commandments that we’ve been taught, and have then understood, (as a result of the Holy Spirit that resides with in us, 1 Cor 6:19) and avoid them (Eph 1:13-14, 4:30, 2 Cor 1:21-22, Rom 16:17). This warning can only be understood by those who have the Holy Spirit of truth that proceeds forth from Yahweh (Mat 3:11, John 14:26, Acts 1:8, 1 John 2:27), and are therefore able to determine who the false teachers in the church are based on their deceptive teachings.
The wisdom of this world (and the deceptive doctrines of man) are foolishness unto Yahweh. Our knowledge of the truth is only evident if we are able to rightly discern the Word of truth given to us by Yahshua (the Savior) who is the very image of Yahweh, manifest in the flesh.
Several of the byproducts, or fruits of the Holy Spirit, consist of goodness even righteousness and also the truth (1 Cor 1:5-8, Eph 5:9, Rom 15:13-14).
We must all diligently study the word to present ourselves as acceptable unto Yahweh discerning (or rightly dividing) His word of truth (2 Tim 2:15).
Destined to be Revealed a Light in the Darkness
We praise the name of the one that created the Heavens and the Earth, whose name is Yahweh. The Judaized titles of Lord and God, do not represent the Glorious name of Yahweh, and should be avoided.
Likewise we give glory to the Son of Yahweh (the Savior) who is Yahweh manifest in the flesh. We do not participate in using the false name
Strong’s G2424 claims that Ἰησοῦς is transliterated as Iesous. It is also states that the KJV translates Strong’s G2424 as Jesus and Joshua. The etymology, or origin of G2424 translated into English as Jesus, is apparently of Hebrew origin יְהוֹשׁוּעַ (H3091). The name Yehowshuwa, transliterated from H3091, has it’s etymology, or origin from יְהֹוָה (H3068) and יָשַׁע (H3467) which then is translated to Joshua with a meaning of Jehovah is salvation.
- This particular Strong’s G 2424 reference is incorrect and false for a number of reasons:
Strong’s transliterates H3091, as Yehowshuwa, and although this name is improperly translated into the English language, it is exclusively used to refer to the one they call Joshua. There is not one reference from H3091 given to anyone called Jesus. How then can the fictitious English name of Jesus, have a Hebrew origin of H3068 an H3467?
- Our Savior would have had a Hebrew name, and so the transliteration could not have come from a Greek or Latin name.
- Yehowshuwa, is apparently a transliteration of H3091. Whereas, Iesous, is an apparent transliteration of G2424.
- Never would we transliterate a Hebrew name into a Greek name, and then translate that name into an English name.
- Names are to be transliterated, not translated. A transliteration changes the letters from the word’s original alphabet to similar-sounding letters in a different alphabet.
An example of a decent transliteration would be H 6005 עִמָּנוּאֵל. Strong’s transliterates H 6005 as Immanuw’el, which is spelled Emmanuel, in Mat 1:23. The same can not be said of Halleluyah, which means Praise Yahweh. Although, at least these two compound names sound similar to the original Hebrew transliteration, when spoken in most languages of the world.
- Hallēlouia, is the transliteration for G239, ἁλληλουϊά, which is then spelled Alleluia in English. It should be transliterated and spelled as Halleluyah.
- Yahweh Himself provided a miracle, in that Mary the virgin would conceive, and bear a son, and they would call his name Immanuel, which being interpreted is, Yahweh with us (Isa 7:14, Mat 1:23).
- H 6005 עִמָּנוּאֵל, consists of two Hebrew words, (‘El, meaning God or Yahweh) and (Immānū, meaning with us). It is transliterated from Hebrew into Greek as emmanouēl, and then it should be transliterated from Greek into English as Immanuel. Names, or compound Hebrew name phrases, can not be transliterated and then translated.
- YHWH or Yahweh, is to be transliterated as Yahweh in any given language. We are not given the authority to change the Glorious name of the Creator and Savior into another name of our choosing.
If the one they call Jesus was of Hebrew origin from יְהוֹשׁוּעַ (H3091) that name is transliterated as Yehowshuwa, does the name Jesus sound any thing like Yehowshuwa, or Yehoshua, Yahoshua or even Yahshua? No it does not, and it therefore fails the transliteration test. It would also fail the meaning test as Hebrew names also have meanings associated with them.
- If Yehowshuwa, is truly from H 3068 an H 3467, this name would mean Yahweh Saves. Would this compound name be given to the one called Joshua? He is not a savior.
John 17:26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.
- The Messiah who came forth from the Father, (who is Yahweh) most assuredly declared the true name of Yahweh.
- Is it not an abomination to take the Creators name that was revealed through the Hebrew language as Yahweh, and then substitute it with a Greek name (G2962 κύριος) that is transliterated as kyrios, and then translated into English as Lord?
How many who study the Word, are even aware that the word Lord, is simply a title that refers to men. The etymology or root word of the Greek word kyrios, is from kuros which has a meaning of supremacy. The word kyrios, translated as Lord in English, is not in any way derived from the original Hebrew name of Yahweh.
Jer 23:27 Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbor, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal.
- Strong’s transliterates H1168 בַּעַל, as Baal, or “lord” as in a supreme male divinity of the Phoenicians or Canaanites. To replace the name of Yahweh the Father, with a title of lord represents a sinful act of epic proportions. And the Hebrew alphabet has no capital letters either.
1 Sam 12:10 And they cried unto Yahweh, and said, We have sinned, because we have forsaken Yahweh, and have served Baal and Ashtaroth; but now deliver us out of the hand of our enemies, and we will serve thee
- The Messiah who came forth from Yahweh, also came forth with His Fathers name (H 3068) which is Yahweh (John 5:43).
- Many claim Jesus was a typical Hebrew name, and that Jesus and Joshua both shared this common name, as Joshua is called Jesus in Acts 7:45, and Heb 4:8. Apparently the identity of anyone called Jesus is simply determined by context. These statements are idiotic at best, because the Messiah could not bear the name of Jesus or Joshua.
- In Act 4:12, we are told there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. Messiah did not have a common name, and the Son of Yahweh, did not have the same name as Joshua.
- Furthermore, a Hebrew name can not be transliterates into two completely different English names, and we can not call upon the name of Joshua to be saved.
- Before the Son of Yahweh was born, it was prophesized that his name shall be called the mighty Yahweh, and the everlasting Father (Isa 9:6). The reason why? Our Savior is in fact Yahweh, manifest in the flesh!
- Also, our Savior, the Messiah who came forth from Yahweh, is not called the Word of God in reference to His actual name. The word of God (or the word of Yahweh) is another mysterious title for the one who is literally the voice of Yahweh (Luke 5:1, Eph 6:17, 1 Thes 2:13, Heb 11:3, 2 Peter 3:5).
The word was with God, represents yet another mistranslation to promote the trinity doctrine of deceit (John 1:1).
- 1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
- Another trinitarian misconception comes from the misinterpretation of 1 John 5:7, that is also taken out of context in light of 1 John 5:8.
The three that bear record in heaven, is not in reference to a trinity of persons, just as the are three that bear witness in earth, is not speaking of a trinity. The Father, has spoken the word through the Son, by means of His Holy Spirit.
- After the Messiah raised Himself from the grave, He appeared to His disciples and Thomas said unto him, Yahweh my Yahweh (John 10:18, 20:28).
- We do know for sure that the Messiah’s name is not Jesus, and that the lying pen of the scribes are responsible for this corrupted and meaningless name that is not a translation or a transliteration. In fact they have eliminated the very name of our Savior the Messiah from the Holy scriptures entirely. However the Son who came forth from the Father certainty is the Savior, and Messiah.
We use Yahshua (translated as Savior) to describe what the Messiah (falsely translated as Christ) will accomplish.
The transliteration of xριστός, G2962, is the Greek word kyrios. Here again the etymology or root word of this Greek word kyrios, that is translated as Christ, is not derived from from the original Hebrew word Messiah.
Mashiyach, is the transliteration of מָשִׁיחַ H4899. This Hebrew word means Messiah, and is used twice in reference to coming Messiah that would confirm the New Covenant for 3 1/2 years during His earthly ministry (Dan 9:25-26).
To Whom Shall Every Knee Shall Bow
That at the name of Yahshua (the Savior) every knee should bow, those in heaven, as well as those on this earth, even those under the earth. Also every tongue shall confess that Yahshua (the Savior) and Messiah is Yahweh, being the glory of Yahweh the Father (Phil 2:10-11).
All shall stand before the judgment seat of Messiah, and every tongue shall acknowledge Yahweh (Romans 14:10-11).
Look unto the One that saves, all the ends of the earth: for I am Yahweh, and there is none else (Isa 45:22).
I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return. That unto me every knee shall bow, and every tongue shall confess (Isa 45:23).
Yahweh The Savior is Destined To Be Revealed
The transliteration of H 3444, יְשׁוּעָה is Yeshuwah which according to Strong’s, is pronounced (yesh-u-a). Yahshua may not be the correct spelling, but as far as the pronunciation is concerned, it sounds very much the same. Since we can not be absolutely sure of the Son of Yahweh’s earthly Hebrew name, the focus here will be on who He is, and that would be our Savior, which is the meaning of H3444.
Psalms 62:1-7 Truly my soul <H5315> waiteth <H1747> upon God <H430>: from him cometh my salvation <H3444>.
In Yahweh (my Savior) I will trust, and not be afraid; Yahweh Oh Yahweh you are my strength I will sing praises praise to (my Savior) Isaiah 12:2
And it shall be said in that day, Yahweh we have waited for our Salvation, Yahweh we have waited, and we will be joyful and rejoice in (our Savior) Isaiah 25:9
Yahweh hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations, and all the ends of the earth shall see (the Savior) Yahweh Isa 52:10
We will rejoice in (our Savior) whose name is Yahweh, behold Yahweh that satisfies our requests Psa 20:5
Blessed be Yahweh, who continuously bears our burdens, Yahweh (Our Savior) Psa 68:19
But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in (my Savior) Psa 13:5
And my soul shall be joyful in Yahweh it shall rejoice in (my Savior) Psa 35:9
Psalm of David… Truly my soul waits upon Yahweh (my Savior) Psa 62:1
He alone is my rock and (my Savior) he is my defense; I shall not be greatly moved Psa 62:2
Even though I’m afflicted and sorrowful (my Savior) Yahweh will defend me Psa 69:29
Because they believed not in Yahweh, and trusted not in (thy Savior) Psa 78:22
Yahweh, Oh Yahweh (my Savior) I have cried day and night before thee Psa 88:1
And thou shalt call his name
Blessed is He that comes with the name of Yahweh…Psalms 118:26
I am come in my Father’s name, and ye receive me not…(John 5:43).
The whole multitude of disciples began to rejoice and praise Yahweh (praise Yahweh or HalleluYah) with a loud voice for all the mighty works that they had seen, saying blessings to the King that cometh with the name of Yahweh, peace in heaven, and glory in the highest (Luke 19:37-38).
Rev 1:7-8 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning, and the ending, saith Yahweh, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Mat 7:22-23 Many will say to me in that day, Yahweh, Oh Yahweh, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity
Joel 2:32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of Yahweh shall be saved…
Acts 2:20-21 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day Yahweh comes, and it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of Yahweh shall be saved
Rev 19:13-15 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called the Word of Yahweh. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty Yahweh
Romans 10:12-13 For there is no difference between the Judeans likewise the Greeks, for Yahweh Himself is over all, and is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of Yahweh shall be saved
Isa 43:15 I am Yahweh, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King
John 1:49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Master, thou art the Son of Yahweh; thou art the King of Israel
Mat 23:39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh with the name of Yahweh
Luk 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Spirit shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also the holy one which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of Yahweh.
Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, the mighty Yahweh, the everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace.
Yahweh, who many times and in different ways spoke in times past unto the fathers through His prophets, has in these last days spoken unto us through the Son, who was preordained heir of all things, by whom also the worlds were made. Who is the brightness of the glory of Yahweh, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, He himself purged our sins, and now dwells as the right hand of majesty on high (Heb 1:1-3, Jude 1:25, Mat 1:23, 13:41, 14:33, 16:16, 18:11, 21:9, 24:30, 25:31, 26:64).
Matt 7:18, 20 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
The apostle Paul’s preaching was not with enticing words based on his own wisdom, but it was a demonstration of the incredible power of the Holy Spirit. Our faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of Yahweh (1 Cor 2:4-5).
The Holy Spirit Reveals All Truths
It is only when His Spirit truly dwells within us, that we can fully understand and follow Yahweh our Yahshua (Savior) who is the Messiah. Through His Spirit that abides in us, we can experience true love, joy and an enduring faith that cannot be shattered. The hope or end result of our faith is the Salvation of our souls (1 Peter 1:9, Gal 5:22, 1 Cor 1:8-9).
Eph 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive
One of the greatest crimes committed within Christian churches involves the false teachings related to Salvation and the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. Salvation is quite impossible to obtain until the second advent of Yahshua (the Savior) at the end of this age.
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption (and Salvation) draweth near (Luke 21:28) .
Satan has infiltrated the church by means of his agents of deception; these charlatans are also known as wolves in sheep’s clothing. The purpose of this deceit is to prevent people from truly becoming born-again. Undoubtedly the followers of these ministers, are obeying the wrong shepherd, but remain blissfully unaware of their own delusions. Obey them that have the rule over you, is an absolute essential study guide that exposes those who would falsely exercise lordship over their congregations for personal gain
There are many false preachers who convince their flocks that they are both saved and born-again. Can one really be born-again when they make the false claim of possessing that which can only be obtained when Messiah returns? To allege that Salvation has already transpired is to disallow faith and hope from occurring. How can you hope for something you already claim to possess (2 Tim 2:14-18, Rom 5:2, Tit 3:7, 1 Peter 1:13).
Matt 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
You can not discuss the hope that you do not have, because of the Salvation that you claim to already possess.
1 Thes 5:8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
The personification of Christian apathy is revealed in those who claim to be sealed by the Holy Spirit, and yet are unable to present any evidence of this transformational process. It is impossible to understand the mystery of the Gospel of Yahweh without His Holy Spirit dwelling within us (John 14:17-26; 15:26; 16:13; Eph 1:13).
Without the Holy Spirit residing within us, we are forever learning, but unable to come to the knowledge of the truth (2 Tim 3:7).
Luke 11:35 Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness.
The light that is within us, represents our Spiritual understanding. But if that illumination is based on the traditions of man, and it is contrary to the Word of Yahweh then what we really have is darkness. It is essential to separate ourselves from the world, and put on the mind of our Messiah (1 Cor 2:9-16). When Christian denominations, follow the teachers of deception, they are involved in a system of religious beliefs and rituals (2 Tim 4:3-4). This is also the identification of a Christian cult.
2 Peter 1:20-21 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of Yahweh spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.
The prophecies of scripture are of no private interpretation, this task is reserved for the Holy Spirit that teaches us all things. No denomination or individual has control over, or final authority on, the correct understanding of what is written in the Word of Yahweh.
The study guides at Destined to be Revealed, are evidence that the truth is only revealed when we allow the Holy Spirit to teach and lead, as opposed to following the doctrines of men.
Romans 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
The carnal man without the true Baptism of the Holy Spirit cannot understand or correctly proclaim the Gospel truths. Only those who have received the Holy Spirit can rightly divide the Word of truth. This is a labor of love that every real believer must participate in. We are not to depend on the teachings of men for our answers. We should all to be able to give an answer, to everyone that asks, of the reason of the hope of Yahshua (the Savior) in us (1 Peter 3:15).