If Yahweh alone is Savior, and He manifest Himself in the flesh as the promised Messiah, how then can there also be a savior called Jesus if there is only one true God (Mal 2:10, Mark 12:32, 1 Tim 3:16).
- One of the pillars of the doctrine of the trinity is that the Son is not the Father, and yet our Messiah said “if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also; indeed from this very moment you know him, and likewise have seen him” (John 14:7).
- After spending a considerable amount of time with him, our Messiah said to Philip, he that has seen me hath seen the Father; how then do you say show us the Father (John 14:9)?
- This child that was born unto a virgin is called the mighty God, and the everlasting Father (Isa 9:6).
- The Son is the image (or representation) of Yahweh that otherwise was not seen (Col 1:15).
- Our Messiah hath created all things that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible (Isa 44:24, Col 1:16).
- God whose name is Yahweh, was manifest in the flesh, and preached unto a multitude of people (1 Tim 3:16).
- Yahweh is the name of the Almighty God, for the word God is a title and not a name.
Luk 7:49 Also, they that sat with him began to say within themselves, who is this that forgiveth sins also?
- Only Yahweh has the power to forgive sins (Mark 2:10, Luke 7:47-48, Isaiah 43:25).
2 Cor 4:3-4 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost, in whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Messiah, who is the image of Yahweh, should shine unto them
Yahweh, who at many times and in different ways spoke in times past unto the fathers through His prophets, has in these last days spoken unto us through the Son, who was the preordained heir of all things, by whom also the worlds were made. Who is the brightness of the glory of Yahweh, and the exact image (or character) of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, He himself who purged (or cleansed us from) our sins, and dwells as the right hand of majesty on high (Heb 1:1-3).
The essential Christian teaching regarding a trinity is destroyed by these aforementioned verses. If the Son (who is God) is not the Father (who is God), then we are talking about two God’s, which is an impossibility. For your reading pleasure, Heb 1:1-3 has been detrinitized.
Isa 7:14 Therefore Yahweh himself shall give you a sign; behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel
Immanuel means God with us, and the title of God, can only be given to the one whose name is Yahweh. The concept of a trinity, is not advocated by Yahweh, as evidenced in the following three verses from Isaiah.
Isaiah 45:21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time, who hath told it from that time, have not I Yahweh? There is no other God besides me a just God and Savior; there is none but me
Isa 2:17 And the loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be made low: and Yahweh alone shall be exalted in that day.
In order for our Messiah to be the Savior He must also be Yahweh. This is not a debatable theory, it is an absolute and fundamental Spiritual fact according to the Word of Yahweh.
Isa 43:11 I am Yahweh, and beside me there is no Savior
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of Yahweh shall be Saved (Joel 2:32). Compare this verse with Romans 10:13, and remember to replace the word Lord with Yahweh.
This article along with the study guides below, will explain why the titles of Lord, and Christ, along with the name of Jesus, represent purposefully created alterations that must be exposed and removed from Yahweh’s Holy Word, if we are to maintain scriptural integrity.
Psa 113:2-3 Blessed be the name of Yahweh from this time forth and for evermore; from the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same Yahweh’s name is to be praised
We are commanded, to praise the name of the one who spoke into existence the Heavens and the Earth, for Yahweh alone is Savior and Creator (Gen 2:4, 6:7).
Psa 105:1 O give thanks unto Yahweh; call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people
The title of Lord does not represent the Glorious name of God (which is Yahweh), and must be avoided.
Exo 34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god except for Yahweh, for I am jealous of my name, and a jealous God
The goal of the lying pen of the scribes, is to hide the fact that Messiah our Savior is indeed Yahweh. The evidence presented, thus far, proves this assertion is indeed quite accurate.
- Consider the lengths that the false translators are willing to go, in order to conceal the Mighty name of Yahweh (Exo 34:14).
- In Gen 4:26, it is stated that men began to call upon the name of the LORD. Once again, let it be known that Lord is a title and not a name.
- No one can call upon the name of the Lord – it’s just not possible.
Who is this King of glory? Yahweh is exceedingly strong and the mighty Yahweh is the mightiest in battle (Psa 24:8).
Psa 24:10 Who is this King of glory? Yahweh of hosts, he is the King of glory
Yahweh Our Savior is Not the Lord
Exo 20:7 Thou shalt not take the name of Yahweh thy God in vain; for Yahweh will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain
To use the false title of Lord, instead of the name of Yahweh, is to take God’s name in vain. The title of Lord, could easily be the definition of vanity; the word vain carries with it the meaning of emptiness, or nothingness, as in it is used in a false or deceptive manner.
The correct Strong’s transliteration of H3068 is Yahweh, and Yahweh’s name can never ever be replaced with the word LORD, even if one is to utilize all capital letters. Lord is a title that can only be used in reference to men; it can never ever be used to address Yahweh.
To replace the word Lord with the name of Yahweh, is to rightly divide the word of truth (2 Tim 2:15).
The glorious gospel of our Messiah, who is the image of Yahweh must be revealed (2 Cor 4:4, Col 1:15, Heb 1:3).
Luk 11:20 But if I with the finger of Yahweh cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you
- The Lamb that proceeded forth from Yahweh, being our Savior and Messiah, is the very image of Yahweh manifest to the world in the flesh.
- How many will catch the significance of the parable used in Luke 11:20?
Rev 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith Yahweh which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty
Yahweh is the first and He is the last, and by the power of his right hand, the heavens and the earth were created (Isa 48:12-13, Col 1:14-17, Rev 1:13-18, 2:8-9, 10:6, 21:6-7, 22:13).
There is but one God whose name is Yahweh, that came forth in the person of the Son, as our Messiah.
Isa 2:17 And the loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be made low: and Yahweh alone shall be exalted in that day
Consider Isaiah chapter two and verses 10, 19, and 21. Compare these verses with Mat 16:27, 25:31 and Rev 6:15-17.
- Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when Yahweh of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously (Isa 24:23).
- Messiah will return to the earth, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him. He will reign for ever, and of his kingdom there shall be no end (Luke 1:32-33, 2 Tim 2:11-12).
- According to this article, “the doctrine of the Trinity tells us that God is both one and three.“
- However, one God eternally existing as three distinct Persons is not only a strange doctrine, it is also contrary to any sort of rational understanding.
- The trinity doctrine is an unbiblical fable, for if Yahweh and Messiah both reign on earth after the great tribulation, this would equate to two persons reigning who are both God”s.
- Rather than Gen 1:26 being a proof text for the trinity, it is evidence of tampering in order to attempt to validate a manmade teaching that is nonsensical.
- “And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness” – the highlighted words are added to this passage without warrant.
- Are we to believe one God can represent two unique persons (who are both called God) having a conversation together in the Heavens?
- According to a multitude of scriptures, including Isaiah 43:11, 44:6, and 45:21, the Son of man can only be Messiah and Savior if He is Yahweh.
Isa 44:6 Thus saith Yahweh the King of Israel, thy redeemer Yahweh of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God
Yahweh of hosts in many verses refers to Yahweh’s wrath (Isa 9:19, 10:23, 33, 13:13). Also compare Isa 44:6 with Rev 1:7-8.
Rev 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, even from the wrath of the Lamb
Hosts (as in Yahweh of hosts) symbolizes an army or a great battle. Yahweh alone represents the greatest force ever known to mankind, and His justice will be swift and brutal.
Mark 13:24-27 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven
What we know for sure is that Messiah came forth from Yahweh in the flesh, and He also came with the name of Yahweh.
Mat 23:39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh with the name of Yahweh
Although Messiah is a glorious title, He is Yahweh the Deliverer or Savior, and the everlasting Father (Isa 9:6).
Acts 2:20-21 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of Yahweh comes. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of Yahweh shall be saved
It will indeed come to pass that all (who truly worship Him in Spirit and in Truth) and call upon the name of Yahweh shall be saved.
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of Yahweh shall be saved (Joel 2:32).
The miracles signs and wonders were performed by Yahweh the Father through the Son, a man called a Nazarene (Acts 2:22).
Yahweh Is Savior & Redeemer
It is easy to detrinitize verses such as Acts 4:10, and Isa 45:21; the first step is to remove the deceitful title of Lord. We are commanded to call upon the name of Yahweh; it is impossible to call upon the name of the Lord. The reason why is that lord is not a name; consider the verse below for context, and yes, I fixed it.
Be it known unto you all, even to all the people of Israel, that by the name of the Messiah of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, who is Yahweh that is risen from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole (Acts 4:10).
Yahweh alone is Savior, according to Yahweh Himself. Therefore it is logical and biblical to affirm, that the Son who came forth from the Father is Himself Yahweh, or else He could not be the Savior. This is not debatable, it is simply a Scriptural fact.
Our Messiah said, no man cometh unto the Father, but by me (John 14:6). This parable is often overlooked, but the answer to this saying is found in the very next verse (John 14:7). To look upon the Son is to behold or see the Father (John 14:9-10, 15:24, Col 1:15-17).
Luke 1:67-68 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying, Blessed be Yahweh God of Israel; for he hath visited therefore to redeem his people
Zacharias declared through the Spirit of Yahweh, that the child who would be called Messiah, was Yahweh the God of Israel (Luke 1:67-68, 2:38, 7:16, 19:41-44).
- While teaching in the temple our Savior said, by what means do the scribes say that Messiah is the Son of David?
- For David himself said by the Spirit, Yahweh said unto my lord, abide by my right hand till I make thine enemies my footstool (Mat 22:42-46, Mark 12:35-36).
- The first Lord in Psa 110:1, is addressing Yahweh, and the second lord refers to David.
- The Lord said unto my lord, represents a spiritual conversation between Yahweh and King David. This is confirmed by Messiah the Savior, and David himself.
If David in the spirit called his Messiah Yahweh, it is impossible for the Messiah to be called David’s son (Mat 22:41-45).
- If King David called his Messiah Yahweh, how then can the Messiah be called David’s son?
- This proves that the titles of Father as well as Son, are represented in the person of our Messiah.
- Yahweh alone is the only God with the power to save souls for eternity.
Luke 1:46-47 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify Yahweh, also my spirit rejoices greatly in Yahweh my Savior
Mary refers to her Savior as Yahweh. When the true name of God (namely Yahweh), is used the true Gospel comes to life.
Psalms 118:26 Blessed is he that cometh with the name of Yahweh…
Compare the prophetic promise in Psalms 118:26, with the words of our Messiah in John 5:43, who came forth from Yahweh.
John 5:43 I am come with my Father’s name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come with his own name, him ye will receive
Messiah said, “ I Am indeed the Father, I AM One, I am come with my Father’s name, and I proceeded forth or came from Yahweh” (John 5:43, 8:42, 10:30, 16:27-28, 16:30).
John 15:23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also
Those liars and murderers who claimed to be of the tribe of Judah made false pretenses of a relationship with God (Mat 27:25, Luke 24:20, Acts 7:52, 1 Thes 2:14-15).
Mat 27:22 Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with the one who is called Messiah? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified
In hating Messiah they also hated Yahweh, as He came forth from Yahweh. John 7:28 completely negates the possibility of the trinity having any validity whatsoever.
I am not come of myself (John 7:28).
There is No Savior named Jesus
Strong’s G 2424 claims that Ἰησοῦς is transliterated as Iesous. It is also stated that the KJV translates Strong’s G2424 as Jesus and Joshua. The etymology, or origin of this name translated into English as Jesus, apparently has a Hebrew origin from H3091. From (H3091) is the name transliterated as Yehoshua, which has it’s etymology, or origin from יְהֹוָה (H3068) and יָשַׁע (H3467). Then this name is improperly translated to Joshua, with a given meaning of Jehovah is salvation. It is impossible to follow this distorted and illogical so-called etymology because it it based upon deception.
- A name is to be transliterated from the original language to another language, with the sound of that original name carried over to the new language. A single name, can not then be translated into two separate names.
- The transliteration of the Greek name iēsous, is not derived from any Hebrew origin, and it could not then be translated as Joshua and Jesus. There never was a savior named Jesus, the name is a fabrication, designed to keep people from calling upon the name of Yahweh who alone is our Savior.
- This name of Jesus is not found in any of the Old Testament scriptures.
- Also, our Messiah came forth with the Fathers name which is Yahweh (John 5:43, Math 21:9).
- To say that Jesus saves, is to completely disregard Yahweh, who clearly is the only true Savior (Isa 45:21, Joel 2:32).
- The only name of our Savior is Yahweh, but many confused people falsely claim that the titles of God and LORD are examples of His many names.
Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of Yahweh shall be saved
Psa 113:1 Praise ye Yahweh. Praise Him O ye servants of Yahweh, praise the name of Yahweh
One of the greatest crimes committed by the false translators is the failure to utilize the proper name of the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth. Yahweh’s name is purposely and deceitfully omitted from the Scriptures completely. Our Messiah is only Savior because He is the Almighty Yahweh, being the Everlasting (or Eternal) Father (Isa 9:6, 25:9, 52:7, 52:10).
There is a vast Conspiracy against Messiah that involves the doctrine of the trinity, and the concealment of the true name and identity of Yahweh. The false teachers in the Church declare that we are to pray to the Father in the name of Jesus. However, a great deception within Christianity transpires, if we fail to realize that our Savior is actually Yahweh manifest in the flesh (1 Tim 3:16).
Our Savior said, If Yahweh were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from Yahweh; neither did I come forth from myself, but of the same I am sent (John 8:42).
The Son is not a separate person apart from the Father; rather He is the image of Yahweh (Col 1:15). Yahweh alone is our Savior who manifest Himself in the flesh.
Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils
The semicolon, used in the above verse is a punctuation mark; it separates major sentence elements. However, in Mark 16:17, the semicolon is misplaced.
And these signs shall follow them that believe In my name; these shall cast out devils (Mark 16:17).
These signs shall follow those who believe in His name (which is Yahweh); these are the ones who can possibly cast out devils.
It would be impossible to cast out demons in the name of a God called Jesus, as this name is falsely inserted into the scriptures.
John 1:11-12 He came unto his own, and his own received him not, but whoever received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of Yahweh, even to them that believe on his name
The name of Jesus although engrained in the minds of millions is not found in the Hebrew language. There is no Letter J, nor is there even a J sound in the Hebrew or Greek languages. Also, the letter J was not introduced into the English language until many centuries after the birth of our Savior.
Long before Abraham was even born, our Messiah existed, and all things were created by him. This could only be true if He indeed is Yahweh.
The Son did not come forth from Himself, but He proceeded or came forth from the Father. The same can be said of his name. Messiah said “you shall be hated of all because of my name, but he that endures until the end shall be saved” (Mat 10:22). The all, represents all those who are not of the true Israel of Yahweh.
One of the reasons that the false tribe of Judah conspired to slay the Messiah, was the result of His declaration I (am) indeed the Father, I AM One (Emphasis added for readability). The details with regards to the detrinification of John 10:30 is found in the article entitled the Genealogy of Jesus Christ.
Yahweh is the only Savior as declared in the Old Testament. How is it that He is is suddenly replaced by a new Savior called Jesus in the New Testament? This is one of the greatest conspiracies of all times, it is also a criminal act that will not go unpunished.
The next two paragraphs, as well as corresponding verses, are from an article entitled, Pray to the Father in the name of Jesus. This should help the reader understand the motive behind this crime, as well as the spiritual mindset of the perpetrators.
Those religious leaders and their converts, who were of the false tribe of Judah did cause the Savior to be slain, and their fathers killed the prophets that He sent unto them. They also persecuted His apostles, and commanded that they should not speak in the name of the Savior, which is Yahweh. They were the advisories of both Yahweh and His children. Messiah declared that these were of their father the devil (John 8:44, 1 Thes 2:15, Acts 5:40).
The Messiah who was sent forth from Yahweh should have brought the entire tribe of Judah great joy. He came to the Judeans first, but most rejected him, even though He was the promised one that Moses and the prophets spoke of (Luke 24:44, John 1:45).
Many Judeans, who followed the wicked Scribes and Pharisees, were of the false house of Judah that was declared desolate. These took counsel to slay Saul because he dared to speak in the name of his Savior. These same ones conspired to have the Messiah murdered as well (Mat 26:4, Luke 13:35, Acts 9:23, 1 Thes 2:15).
Messiah said, “I am come with my Father’s name.” He came with the authority of Yahweh, because He came forth from Yahweh and was manifest in the flesh. He also came with the name of the Father, which is Yahweh. The name of Jesus carries with it no glorious meaning at all (John 5:43). Yahweh alone is Savior, the great I AM.
Yahweh A Name Above All Names
The excuse that many use to avoid using the name of Yahweh, is that they do not want to take His name in vain (Exodus 20:7). However this deception is based upon the traditions of man, and is contrary to what was practiced by the real tribe of Judah that called upon Yahweh (Gal 1:13-14, Mat 15:3-6, Mark 7:9, 13, 1 Peter 1:18, Isa 1:1-5, 13-23).
Many Christian leaders follow this faulty line of reasoning. Consider the following idiotic statement.
My own children would never call me by my given name, for if they did I would find that disrespectful and distant as well. Instead, they call me daddy (which equates to Abba Father), and that is why it is best not to use the name of Yahweh. The traditions of men make the commandments of Yahweh of no effect (Mat 15:9).
Unfortunately the original Word of Yahweh given unto the Hebrews was translated in many different ways. The translator’s personal beliefs more often than naught would dictate how the text was to be translated.
With this name substitution, the translators who penned the septuagint and masoretic texts, did actually profane (which means to make useless, or show contempt for) the creators holy name. These scribes erased the name of Yahweh, and replaced it with the titles of God, Adonai and Lord (Eze 36:20-23).
Psalms 145:3 Great is Yahweh, and greatly (is His name) to be praised as His greatness is unsearchable.
Exo 6:3 And I appeared <H7200> unto Abraham <H85>, unto Isaac <H3327>, and unto Jacob <H3290>, by the name of God <H410> Almighty <H7706>, but by my name <H8034> JEHOVAH <H3068> was I not known <H3045> to them
The mistranslation of Exo 6:3, is yet another lie. Yahweh spoke to Adam (Gen 2:1). The words, the name of, are added to this verse without warrant; god is not a name. Also men began to call upon the name of Yahweh before Abraham (Gen 4:26). Why is it that Christianity fails to honor Yahweh as he commanded?
- Abram did know the Almighty God by the name of Yahweh (Gen 12:8). Isaac and Jacob also knew their God by the name of Yahweh.
- And Abraham said, I pray Yahweh be not angry, and I will ask perhaps if there shall thirty be found there? And Yahweh answered I will not destroy Sodom if I find thirty righteous there (Gen 18:30).
- And Isaac prayed to Yahweh for his wife, because she was barren: and Yahweh heard the prayer of him, and Rebekah his wife conceived (Gen 25:21).
- When Jacob was come into Egypt many cried unto Yahweh, and afterwards Yahweh sent Moses and Aaron, which brought them out of Egypt, and made a dwelling place for them (1 Sam 12:8).
But when they forgot Yahweh, they were sold into the hands of their enemies which fought against them. And once again, they cried out unto Yahweh saying, we have sinned because we have forsaken you Yahweh. Also we have gone after strange gods including Baal, but deliver us out of the hand of our enemies, and we will serve thee (1 Sam 12:9-10).
As discussed earlier, names are not to be translated from language to language but are transliterated instead. This is especially important when it comes to the name of the creator of all things.
A translation occurs when text from one language is converted to a close equivalent text in another language with the intent of keeping the original meaning intact.
A transliteration occurs when words are changed into corresponding characters of another alphabet or language.
Also, a translation usually provides the meaning of a name or word but not necessarily the sound, whereas a transliteration provides the sound but not necessarily the meaning.
Alleluia which is found four times in Revelations chapter nineteen is an example of a poorly spelled transliteration. But at least Alleluia is a word that sounds similar to HalleluYah, in just about every language on earth.
The first part of the word, hallelu, means praise, or praise to (H 1984). The second part, Yah, is in reference to the name of the one being praised, the Almighty Yahweh (H3068).
Choose Today Whom You Will Serve
In summary, a monumental crime has been committed by replacing the name of Yahweh, with the title of Lord. This word Lord, has no Spiritual meaning whatsoever; pretentious English politicians are called lords, as in the house of lords.
(My) name (will be) known among the people of Israel (that) profane my Holy name, the nations will know Yahweh the Holy One of Israel (Eze 39:7). The nations will come to realize that Yahweh alone is Savior.
Ezek 39:7 So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them profane my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am Yahweh, the Holy One in Israel.
To take the Glorious name of Yahweh, and reduce it to Lord is to profane his Holy name.
The nations (shall) know (or have the knowledge of) Yahweh, the Holy One of Israel (Isa 1:3-4, 5:24, 51:7).
The righteous Branch, who shall be the reigning King, shall also bring forth judgment and righteousness to the earth (Jer 23:5, Isa 1:1-11, John 5:22, 2 Cor 5:10).
Rev 16:5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, thou art righteous, Yahweh, which art, and was, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus
Our Messiah and Savior is the righteous judge that will reward His own with the crown of righteousness (Phil 3:9, 2 Tim 4:8).
And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Yahweh Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments (Rev 16:7).
Our Savior is the Mighty Yahweh, the Prince of Peace and the Everlasting Father (Isa 9:6). Yahweh alone is Savior, choose ye this day whom you will serve.
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved