Yahshua the Savior declared that no one comes to the Father except through Him. Yahweh is our Yahshua, (H 3444, a title that means Savior).
The revelation of the Father is through the Son, who is the very image of the Father (John 14:6-7, Isa 9:6).
They asked Messiah about the whereabouts of the Father? His response was, Ye neither know me, nor my Father, for if ye had known me, you would have knowledge of my Father also (John 8:19).
For unto you is born this day in the city of David the Savior, who is the Messiah (sent forth ) from Yahweh (Luke 2:11). A critical distinction is that Messiah is not sent by the Father, but that He proceeds forth from the Father.
Click on the (five) following highlighted links, to read the study guides that will explain why the titles of Lord God,
Christ and the false name of Jesus must be rejected.
- We praise the name of the one that created the Heavens and the Earth, whose name is Yahweh. The Judaized titles of Lord and God, do not represent the mighty name of Yahweh, and should be avoided.
- Also, the transliteration of H4899 is mâshîyach, an acceptable English spelling of this title would be Messiah, not Christ.
Do you think that is a harsh statement? Consider these facts, and the scriptures that support this truth.
Our Messiah is indeed Yahweh the Father, this declaration was made in John 14:9; see also Isa 9:6.
We are commanded to call our Father Yahweh, as He alone is Savior. Therefore referring to the one and only Savior by the false name of Jesus, is contrary to what Yahweh clearly taught, that much we can be sure of.
John 14:6 He said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
John 14:9 He said unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? He that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how do you then say show us the Father?
Jesus has no meaning at all, and Yahweh alone has the power to deliver or save His people (Joel 2:32).
For unto you is born this day in the city of David the Savior, who is the Messiah Yahweh (Luke 2:11).
To read and understood the five afore mentioned articles, is to realize that the true Messiah and Savior is Yahweh who manifest Himself in the flesh.
Isaiah 45:21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I Yahweh? and there is no God else beside me; the righteous Yahweh thy Savior; there is none beside me
Babylonian talmudism was the guiding force behind the religion of the false tribe of Judah during Messiah’s first advent. And he condemned it in no uncertain terms.
John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth…
Mar 7:8 Therefore forsaking the commandment of Yahweh, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do
The religion that the Pharisees and scribes practiced, was a mystical and occult based belief system, based upon the traditions of a religious cabal. The same spirit of that cabal exists in the hearts and minds of those who subscribe to the tenants of talmudic Judaism.
According to the Judaic religion, the name Yahweh was to sacred to be spoken, contrary to what Yahweh commanded (Gen 4:26, 1 Kings 18:24, Psa 99:6, 105:1, 145:3).
1 Chron 16:8 Give thanks unto Yahweh, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people
So they disobeyed Yahweh, and named the Creator Lord, God and Adonai.
Exo 20:7 Thou shalt not take the name of Yahweh thy God in vain; for Yahweh will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain
The word vain means emptiness of speech, and that is exactly what has been accomplished. The Glorious name of Yahweh is not to be found in modern day Bibles. The lying pen of the scribes have replaced the Glorious name of Yahweh with empty meaningless titles such as Lord and God.
The religions of Christianity, and Judaism do not comprehend that Yahshua the Savior is Yahweh come forth in the flesh.
Consider why Stephen was put to death. Firstly, he accused the Judaizers (or those who were of the false tribe of Judah) in front of the high priest, of being guilty of slaying the prophets and the promised Messiah (Acts 7:52).
Afterwards, he said “behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man dwelling as the right hand of Yahweh” (Act 7:56). And these children of the Devil stoned him for acknowledging Yahweh-Yahshua (Yahweh the Savior).
Messiah the Savior was put to death by a devilish cabal, that had highjacked the Hebrew faith (Rom 11:1-3, 1 Thes 2:15). He said “Hereafter shall the Son of man dwell as the right hand and power of Yahweh” (Luke 22:69). And they then asked if he was the son of G-d, because according to their perverted religion it was blasphemy even to utter the name Yahweh (Lev 24:16).
His reply was “you rightly say because I AM”. The phrase I AM, carries with it a very powerful statement referring to the fact that He preexisted in the Spirit, before His physical appearance in the flesh.
Act 7:52 Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Righteous One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers
The wicked Judeans also wanted to stone Messiah for saying before Abraham was, I AM (John 8:58). Yahshua the Savior is the very image of Yahweh manifest in the flesh. He existed before Abraham was, and He will come again.
Rev 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith Yahweh, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty
Psalms 68:19 Blessed <H1288>be the Lord <H136>, who daily <H3117> loadeth <H6006> us with benefits, even the God <H410> of our salvation <H3444>
In Psalms 68:19, the title God H 410, and Lord H136, should actually be replaced with H3068 יְהֹוָה YHWH which is transliterated into English as Yahweh.
Strong’s transliterates H 3444 יְשׁוּעָה as yeshuwah, a title that means Savior. The False name of
jesus must be replaced with His true title, as He is the Savior. The title Yahshua, is utilized at destined to be revealed only because that is the sound that would come forth when transliterating H-3444 into English.
No where in the Holy Scriptures are men given permission to replace the mighty name of Yahweh with the titles of God and Lord or
- Blessed be Yahweh, who continuously bears our burdens, Yahweh Yahshua (Psa 68:19).
Yahweh-Yahshua (or Yahweh our Savior).
- Yahweh, Oh Yahweh my Yahshua, I have cried day and night before thee (Psa 88:1).
Yahweh my Yahshua (or Yahweh my Savior).
Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, the mighty Yahweh, the everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace
Matt 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Immanuel, which being interpreted is, Yahweh with us
Yahshua the Savior is Yahweh come in the Flesh
Yahshua the Savior, who is referred to as j
esus by many, did not come forth from Himself. For if He did, He and the Father would both be Savior’s. But Yahweh declared that He alone was Savior (John 7:28, Psa 20:5, 35:9, 79:9, 118:14, Isa 12:2-3, 45:21-22).
The only way Messiah can be called the Savior, is if He is the manifestation in the flesh, of the Spirit of Yahweh (1 Tim 3:16).
But if I with the finger of Yahweh, cast out devils, truly the kingdom of Yahweh is come upon you (Luke 11:20).
Act 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved
The question is what is the name of the Savior of the world, than can deliver us from this present evil world?
Isa 7:14 Therefore Yahweh himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel
The meaning given in Strong’s for Immanuel, is God with us. However God is a title, so a proper interpretation would be Yahweh is with us.
In the following two verses from Joel, and Acts, the false name of Lord has been replaced with the true name Yahweh.
Joel 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of Yahweh comes to pass
The name of the Savior is clearly identified in the Old Testament scriptures, and His name is Yahweh. However Strong’s incorrectly transliterates (H 3068, יְהֹוָה ) YHWH as Yehovah. And then a criminal act transpires, that is also blasphemous, wherein the Glorious name of Yahweh is translated into a simple title such as Lord, or God.
A name can not be transliterated into a title, and those who are fearful of using the name of Yahweh, should actually fear the coming judgement for taking Yahweh’s name in vain.
Joel 2:32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of Yahweh shall be delivered…
In the New Testament scriptures, the crime is even worse. Strong’s G 2962 κύριος, is transliterated as kyrios, and the etymology or root word is from kuros which has a meaning of supremacy. Then this Greek word is translated as Lord, (with a big L), lord (with a little l), master and sir. This fictitious title, Lord, is not taken from the true root word יְהֹוָה or YHWH, and as such it is not a transliteration or a translation – it is yet another Talmudic Judaic lie.
So once again an abomination takes place. Yahweh’s name is removed with purposeful intent, and the creator is given a title of Lord instead. He also shares this title with mortal men. The lying pen of the scribes will pay a deadly price for their abominable crimes.
Acts 2:20-21 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day Yahweh comes. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of Yahweh shall be saved
And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name _ _ _ _ _ _ for he shall save (or Deliver) his people from their sins (Mat 1:21).
Mat 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Immanuel, which being interpreted is, Yahweh with us
The Salvation of mankind is realized through Yahshua (our Savior) the Messiah, who is the very image of Yahweh.
The god of this world (known also as Satan) by means of many false preachers has indeed blinded the minds of those that do not believe this essential reality (2 Cor 4:4).
One of the proof texts related to this claim is found when the trinity mistranslation of 1 John 2:22 is uncovered or revealed. The word and is used in this passage (any many others) to separate the Father and the Son. When the correct word also is inserted (G 2532 which is used as a connector) it becomes rather evident that the Father is indeed the Son.
Who is a liar but he that denies that _ _ _ _ _ _ is the Messiah? He is anti christ, that denies the Father (is) also the Son (1 John 2:22).
Those that saw Yahshua (the Savior) beheld Yahweh Himself (John 14:6-9). The disturbing and anti-biblical teaching that there is one God, and yet three eternally distinct persons is contrary to everything Yahshua (the Savior) taught.
Messiah when speaking to Philip, said “he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; so then how then do you say show us the Father”?
John 16:28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father
The disciples finally understood the mystery that apparently few professing Christians are able to grasp. They believed that Yahshua (the Savior) came forth from Yahweh (John 16:30).
Those of the false tribe of Judah wanted to slay the promised Messiah, who said unto them, truly, truly, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I Am (John 8:58-59).
Jesussaid unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I Am.
Yahshua (0ur Savior) who is the image of Yahweh, obviously existed before Abraham was even born – there is no evidence in the Old Testament Hebrew scriptures regarding anyone named Jesus. So the insertion of this fictitious name, represents a Judaic crime, of epic proportions.
And without controversy great is the mystery of Yahweh – Yahweh was manifest in the flesh (1 Tim 3:16).
Gen 15:1 After these things the word of Yahweh came unto Abraham in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abraham: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward
The Judeans sought to kill the promised Savior because He declared Himself to be the same as, or equal to Yahweh. Yahshua (the Savior) who existed before Abraham, was also Abraham’s Messiah (John 5:18, Phil 2:6).
- After the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light. And the Son of Man will gather together His Elect (Mat 24:29-31).
- The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining. Yahweh will dwell in Zion, and Jerusalem will be Holy (Joel 3:15-17).
- Many will reign with Yahshua (the Savior) for 1000 years on earth when He returns a second time. Yahshua (the Savior) is Yahweh, and he will dwell in Jerusalem.
The scriptures clearly teaches that there is only one Savior. Yahweh is the only Savior according to many Old Testament scriptures. And yet Messiah is clearly shown to be the Savior throughout the New Testament. In order for Messiah to be Savior, He must also be Yahweh.
Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together, who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I Yahweh? and there is no other God besides me; the righteous Yahweh your Savior; there is none other besides me (Isaiah 45:21) .
According to Isaiah 43:10, Yahweh declares that there was no God formed before Him or after him. He also declares that besides Him there is no Savior
Hosea 13:4 Yet I am Yahweh, even thy Yahweh from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no savior beside me
Messiah (the Savior) is the image of Yahweh manifest in the flesh (Col 1:15). This truth is Destined to Be Revealed.
1 Tim 3:16 Also, without controversy great is the mystery of Yahweh: Yahweh was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory
Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world, but become transformedby the renewing of your mind…
Transformed actually means metamorphosis; through the Baptism of the Holy Spirit we put on the mind of our Messiah, discern the truth, and walk in the light instead of darkness.
John 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also, andfrom henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
John 10:30 I even my Father are one
Gal 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of Yahweh, for if righteousness is throughthe law, then our Messiah is dead in vain.
Gal 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the worksof the law, or by the hearing of faith
Luke 3:16 I indeed baptize you with water, but one mightier than I willcome… he shall baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire
Mark 16:16 He that believes and is baptized (with the Holy Spirit) shall besaved,but he that does not believe shall be damned. (Emphasis Added)
Matt 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he thatendures until the end shall be saved
1 Peter 1:9 receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls
- You must be Born Again to Be Saved
- Members only Articles
- Call upon the name of Yahweh
- The LORD said unto my Lord
- Conspiracy against The Messiah
- Covenant replacement theology
- The lying pen of the scribes
- Law and the Prophets unto Yahshua (The Savior)
- Pray to the Father in the name of Jesus
- Christ does not sit at the right hand of God
- Messiah came forth from the Father
- He has risen from the dead
- Yahshua in the Old Testament
- The name of Jesus is Yahshua?
- Doctrine of the Trinity Deception
- The New Covenant of Christ
- The greatest gift that will ever be given
- Our Assurance of Salvation
- One Shall Be Taken And The Other Shall Be Left Behind
- The Abomination of Desolation
- Rightly dividing the Word of Truth
- Understanding the Gospel truth
- Christians are left behind at the Rapture
- End times Prophecy is revealed
- Once you are saved you are always saved
- False Preachers in the Church
- Jesus knows my name?
- False Teachers In The Church
- Obey them that have the rule over you
- How Do We Know if the Bible Is the Word of God?
- Confirm the covenant with many
- Identification of a Christian Cult
- The Trinity Doctrine of Deceit
- No man might be able to buy or sell
- Teachings of Yahshua or the doctrines of men
- The identity of the Great Whore revealed
- The Great Whore is not Mystery Babylon
- Mystery Babylon is Revealed
- Does the Fourth Seal reveal the False prophet?
- When He opened the first Seal – the false Messiah?
- The Beast that rules the fourth World Kingdom
- You shall be hated of all men
- Are we under the Old Covenant Law
- Spiritual Chameleons have a form of Godliness
- The Mystery of he who now restrains
- The Mark of the Beast & The Seal of Yahweh
- Should Christians keep the Sabbath
- Christians are not required to Tithe
- Great Deception within Christianity
- The New Covenant Law
- End Time Revelations are Revealed
- One fold and one shepherd
- Great persecution of Christians
- Women remain silent in the Church
- He as god sits in the temple of god
- The Second gathering of Israel
- The Thousand Year Reign of Messiah
- The Redeemed of The Lord
- The Wrath of Yahweh is eternal separation
- The Identity of the True Israel of Yahweh
- False Teachers In The Christian Church
- Sealed With The Holy Spirit unto redemption
- Pre tribulation Rapture deception
- Great Tribulation is not The Wrath Of God
- A False Doctrine in Christianity – Lying Pen of the Scribes
- Christian Salvation Bible verse
- How to have the assurance of Salvation
- Word of God and the doctrines of men
- I am found of them that sought me not
- The God of our salvation
- The LORD hath made known his salvation
- Praise Yahweh
- Lord King of Israel and his redeemer
- He is my rock and my salvation
- My soul shall be joyful in the Lord
- Who raised Jesus from the dead?
- Their work is to watch over your souls
- Christ sits on the right hand of God?
- Rejoice in Yahshua (Our Savior)
- Prepare ye the way of the Lord
- My heart shall rejoice in Yahshua
- Protected: Mystery Babylon the Great Unveiled
- Protected: The mystery of Israel is Revealed
- Protected: The Whore of Mystery Babylon
- Protected: The Great Whore of Mystery Babylon