Yahshua (the Savior) is the Messiah that came forth from the Father, and He declared that no one comes to the Father except through Him. The revelation of the Father is through the Son, who is the image of the Father (John 14:6-7, Isa 9:6).
For unto you is born this day in the city of David the Savior, who is the Messiah from Yahweh (Luke 2:11).
Click on the following two highlighted links, to read the study guides that will explain why the titles of Christ and the false name of Jesus are not used.
We praise the name of the one that created the Heavens and the Earth, whose name is Yahweh. The Judaized titles of Lord and God, do not represent the mighty name of Yahweh, and should be avoided. The same can be said for the word Christ.
According to the Judaic religion, the name Yahweh was to sacred to be spoken, contrary to what Yahweh commanded (Gen 4:26, 1 Kings 18:24, 1 Chron 16:8, Psa 99:6, 105:1, 145:3). So they disobeyed Yahweh, and named the Creator Lord, God and adonai.
Exo 20:7 Thou shalt not take the name of Yahweh thy God in vain; for Yahweh will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
The word vain means emptiness of speech, or a lie. And that is exactly what they accomplished – by replacing the Glorious name of Yahweh with an empty meaningless title.
Likewise we give glory to the Yahshua (the Savior) who is Yahweh manifest in the flesh. We do not participate in using the false name
The name Jesus has no meaning at all, but His real earthly Hebrew name may very well be a compound name that would include the name Yahweh, and the title of Savior. The verbalization of that compound name is perhaps Yahweh-Yahshua.
Stop and consider why Stephen was put to death. Firstly, he accused the Judaizers (or those who were of the false tribe of Judah) in front of the high priest, of being guilty of slaying the prophets and the promised Messiah (Acts 7:52).
Afterwards, he said “behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man dwelling as the right hand of Yahweh” (Act 7:56). And these devils stoned him for uttering the name of Yahweh, and testifying that the Savior was indeed Yahweh.
Next, we must also realize why the Savior was put to death. He said “Hereafter shall the Son of man dwell as the right hand and power of Yahweh” (Luk 22:69). And they then asked if he was the son of God, because according to their perverted religion it was blasphemy even to utter the name Yahweh (Lev 24:16).
His reply was “you rightly say because I AM”. The phrase I AM, carries with it a very powerful statement referring to the fact that He preexisted in the Spirit, before His physical appearance in the flesh. We read in John 8:58, where they also wanted to stone Him for saying before Abraham was, I am.
Rev 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith Yahweh, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Psalms 68:19 Blessed <H1288>be the Lord <H136>, who daily <H3117> loadeth <H6006> us with benefits, even the God <H410> of our salvation <H3444>.
In Psalms 68:19, the title God H 410, and Lord H136, should actually be replaced with H3068 יְהֹוָה YHWH which is transliterated into English as Yahweh. Strong’s transliterates H 3444 יְשׁוּעָה as yeshuwah, which means Savior. The words God and Lord are falsely inserted in scriptures to replace the mighty name of Yahweh. This is another example of the lying pen of the scribes.
Blessed be Yahweh, who continuously bears our burdens, Yahweh Yeshuwah (Psa 68:19. Yahweh-Yeshuwah or Yahweh the Savior
Yahweh, Oh Yahweh my Savior I have cried day and night before thee Psa 88:1 Yahweh-Yeshuwah
Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, the mighty Yahweh, the everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace.
Matt 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, Yahweh with us
Yahshua (The Savior), who is referred to as Jesus by many, did not come forth from Himself. For if He did, He and the Father would both be Savior’s. But Yahweh declared that He alone was Savior (John 7:28, Psa 20:5, 35:9, 79:9, 118:14, Isa 12:2-3, 45:21-22).
The only way Messiah can be called the Savior, is if He is the manifestation in the flesh, of the Spirit of Yahweh (1 Tim 3:16).
But if I with the finger of Yahweh, cast out devils, truly the kingdom of Yahweh is come upon you (Luke 11:20).
Act 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
The question is what is the name of the Savior of the world, than can deliver us from this present evil world?
Isa 7:14 Therefore Yahweh himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
The meaning given in Strong’s for Immanuel, is God with us. However God is a title, so a proper interpretation would be Yahweh is with us.
In the following two verses from Joel, and Acts, the false name of Lord has been replaced with the true name Yahweh.
Joel 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of Yahweh comes to pass
The name of the Savior is clearly identified in the Old Testament scriptures, and His name is Yahweh. The problem is that Strong’s H 3068, which corresponds to יְהֹוָה or YHWH, incorrectly transliterates this name as Yehovah. And then a criminal act transpires, that is also blasphemous, wherein the Glorious name of Yahweh is translated into a simple title such as Lord, or God. A name can not be transliterated into a title, and there is no letter J in the Hebrew or Greek alphabets. Therefore, Jehovah is another false name.
Joel 2:32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of Yahweh shall be delivered…
In the New Testament scriptures, the crime is even worse. Strong’s G 2962 κύριος, is transliterated as kyrios, and the etymology or root word is from kuros which has a meaning of supremacy. Then this Greek word is translated as Lord, (with a big L), lord (with a little l), master and sir. This fictitious title, Lord, is not taken from the true root word יְהֹוָה or YHWH, and as such it is not a transliteration or a translation – it is yet another Judaic lie.
So once again an abomination takes place. Yahweh’s name is removed with purposeful intent, and the creator is given a title of Lord instead. He also shares this title with mortal men. The lying pen of the scribes will pay a deadly price for their abominable crimes.
Acts 2:20-21 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day Yahweh comes. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of Yahweh shall be saved.
And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name _ _ _ _ _ _ for he shall save (or Deliver) his people from their sins (Mat 1:21).
Is it not true that the Salvation of mankind is realized through Yahshua (a name that means Savior) the Messiah, who is the very image of Yahweh?
The god of this world (known also as Satan) by means of many false preachers has indeed blinded the minds of those that do not believe this essential reality (2 Cor 4:4).
One of the proof texts related to this claim is found when the trinity mistranslation of 1 John 2:22 is uncovered or revealed. The word and is used in this passage (any many others) to separate the Father and the Son. When the correct word also is inserted (G 2532 which is used as a connector) it becomes rather evident that the Father is indeed the Son.
Who is a liar but he that denies that _ _ _ _ _ _ is the Messiah? He is anti christ, that denies the Father (is) also the Son (1 John 2:22).
Those that saw Yahshua (the Savior) beheld Yahweh Himself (John 14:6-9). The disturbing and anti-biblical teaching that there is one God, and yet three eternally distinct persons is contrary to everything Yahshua (the Savior) taught.
Yahshua (the Savior) when speaking to Philip, said “he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; so then how then do you say show us the Father”?
John 16:28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.
The disciples finally understood the mystery that apparently few professing Christians are able to grasp. They believed that Yahshua (the Savior) came forth from Yahweh (John 16:30).
Those of the false tribe of Judah wanted to slay the promised Messiah, who said unto them, truly, truly, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am (John 8:58) .
And without controversy great is the mystery of Yahweh, Yahweh was manifest in the flesh (1 Tim 3:16).
Yahweh declared to Isaac “I AM Yahweh of Abraham thy father (Gen 26:24). Yahshua (the Savior) who is the image of Yahweh said Before Abraham was, I am.
The Judeans sought to kill the promised Savior because He declared Himself to be the same as, or equal to Yahweh. Yahshua (the Savior) who existed before Abraham, was also Abraham’s Messiah (John 5:18, Phl 2:6).
- After the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light. And the Son of Man will gather together His Elect (Mat 24:29-31).
- The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining. Yahweh will dwell in Zion, and Jerusalem will be Holy (Joel 3:15-17).
- Many will reign with Yahshua (the Savior) for 1000 years on earth when He returns a second time. Yahshua (the Savior) is Yahweh, and he will dwell or reign dwell in Jerusalem.
The scriptures clearly teaches that there is only one Savior. Yahweh is the only Savior according to many Old Testament scriptures. And yet Messiah is clearly shown to be the Savior throughout the New Testament. In order for Messiah to be Savior, He must also be Yahweh.
Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together, who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I Yahweh? and there is no other God besides me; the righteous Yahweh your Savior; there is none other besides me (Isaiah 45:21) .
According to Isaiah 43:10, Yahweh declares that there was no God formed before Him or after him. He also declares that besides Him there is no Savior.
Hosea 13:4 Yet I am Yahweh, even thy Yahweh from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no savior beside me.
The Messiah is the image of the invisible God (Col 1:15).
Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world, but become transformedby the renewing of your mind…
Transformed actually means metamorphosis; through the Baptism of the Holy Spirit we put on the mind of Christ, discern the truth, and walk in the light instead of darkness.
John 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also, andfrom henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
John 10:30 I and my Father are one
Gal 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God, for if righteousness is throughthe law, then Christ is dead in vain.
Gal 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the worksof the law, or by the hearing of faith
Luke 3:16 I indeed baptize you with water, but one mightier than I willcome… he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire
Mark 16:16 He that believes and is baptized (with the Holy Spirit) shall besaved,but he that does not believe shall be damned. (Emphasis Added)
Matt 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he thatendures until the end shall be saved
1 Peter 1:9 receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls
- Call upon the name of Yahweh
- My heart shall rejoice in Yahshua
- The God of our salvation
- The lying pen of the scribes
- Christ does not sit at the right hand of God
- Messiah came forth from the Father
- He has risen from the dead
- Yahshua in the Old Testament
- The name of Jesus is Yahshua?
- Doctrine of the Trinity Deception
- The New Covenant of Christ
- The LORD said unto my Lord
- The greatest gift that will ever be given
- Our Assurance of Salvation
- One Shall Be Taken And The Other Shall Be Left Behind
- Members only Articles
- The Abomination of Desolation
- Rightly dividing the Word of Truth
- Understanding the Gospel truth
- Christians are left behind at the Rapture
- End times Prophecy is revealed
- Once you are saved you are always saved
- False Preachers in the Church
- Jesus knows my name?
- False Teachers In The Church
- Covenant replacement theology
- Obey them that have the rule over you
- The true Word of God is destined to be revealed
- Confirm the covenant with many
- Identification of a Christian Cult
- Christian Salvation Deception
- The Conspiracy against Christ is Revealed
- Pray to the Father in the name of Jesus
- The trinity doctrine of Christianity
- No man might be able to buy or sell
- Teachings of Yahshua or the doctrines of men
- The identity of the Great Whore revealed
- The Great Whore is not Mystery Babylon
- Mystery Babylon is Revealed
- The mystery of the image of the Beast
- False prophet is revealed fourth seal opened
- When He opened the first Seal false christ
- The Beast that rules the fourth World Kingdom
- You shall be hated of all men
- Are we under the Old Covenant Law
- Spiritual Chameleons have a form of Godliness
- The Mystery of he who now restrains
- The Mark of the Beast and the Seal of God
- Should Christians keep the Sabbath
- Christians are not required to Tithe
- Great Deception within Christianity
- Law and the Prophets unto Yahshua
- Under the Old Testament Law
- The New Law Of Christ
- End Time Revelations are Revealed
- Out of darkness into His marvelous light
- One fold and one shepherd
- Essential Christian teachings
- Great persecution of Christians
- Women remain silent in the Church
- He as god sits in the temple of God
- The Second gathering of Israel
- The Thousand Year Reign of Christ
- The Redeemed of The Lord
- The Wrath of God is eternal separation
- The identity of the True Israel of God
- False Teachers In The Christian Church
- Sealed With The Holy Spirit unto redemption
- Pre tribulation Rapture deception
- Great Tribulation is not The Wrath Of God
- The Temple of God and the Holy Spirit
- A False Doctrine in Christianity – A Criminal Act
- Christian Salvation Bible verse
- An Essential Teaching of Christ
- How to have the assurance of Salvation
- Word of God and the doctrines of men
- I am found of them that sought me not
- The LORD hath made known his salvation
- Yahshua’s Praise Scriptures
- Lord King of Israel and his redeemer
- The great God and our Savior
- The Father and the Son
- He is my rock and my salvation
- My soul shall be joyful in the Lord
- Him that raised up Jesus from the dead