Yahshua the Messiah came forth from the Father, and He declared that no one comes to the Father except through Him. The revelation of the Father is through the Son, who is the image of the Father (John 14:6-7, Isa 9:6).
Luke 2:11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord.
Yahshua (referred to as Jesus by many) did not come forth from Himself, for if He did He and the Father would both be God and Savior. This would also mean that there are two separate God’s (John 7:28).
The Salvation of mankind is realized through Yahshua the Messiah who is the very image of God.
The god of this world (known also as Satan) by means of many false preachers has indeed blinded the minds of those that do not believe this essential reality (2 Cor 4:4).
The proof text related to this claim is found when the trinity mistranslation of 1 John 2:22 is uncovered or revealed. The word and is used in this passage to separate the Father and the Son. When the correct word also is inserted (G 2532 which is used as a connector) it becomes rather evident that the Father is indeed the Son.
1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denies that Yahshua is the Messiah? He is anti christ, that denies the Father (is) also the Son
Those that saw Yahshua beheld Yahweh Himself (John 14:6-9). The disturbing and anti-biblical teaching that there is one God, and yet three eternally distinct persons is contrary to everything Yahshua taught.
Yahshua when speaking to Philip, said “he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; so then how then do you say show us the Father”?
John 16:28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.
The disciples finally understood the mystery that apparently few professing Christians are able to grasp. They believed that Yahshua came forth from God (John 16:30).
John 8:58 Yahshua said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
If Yahshua was sent by God then we would have to accept that there are two separate God’s. But to be sent forth from God – this is the manifestation of the Father in the fleshly body of Yahshua.
1 Tim 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..
Yahweh declared to Isaac “I am the God of Abraham thy father (Gen 26:24). Yahshua the image of Yahweh said Before Abraham was, I am.
The Jews sought to kill Yahshua because He declared Himself to be God. Yahshua who existed before Abraham was also this mans God and Savior.
- After the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light. And the Son of Man will gather together His Elect (Mat 24:29-31).
- The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining. Yahweh will dwell in Zion, and Jerusalem will be Holy (Joel 3:15-17).
- Many will reign with Yahshua the Messiah for 1000 years on earth when He returns a second time. The only way Yahweh can dwell in Jerusalem is if He and Yahshua are one in the same.
The Word of God clearly teaches that there is only one Savior. Yahweh is the only Savior according to many Old Testament scriptures. And yet Yahshua is clearly shown to be the Savior throughout the New Testament.
Isaiah 45:21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the Lord? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.
According to Isaiah 43:10, Yahweh declares that there was no God formed before Him or after him. He also declares that besides Him there is no Savior.
Hosea 13:4 Yet I am the Lord thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no savior beside me.
The Messiah is the image of the invisible God (Col 1:15).
2 Tim 1:10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Savior Yahshua the Messiah, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel
Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world, but become transformedby the renewing of your mind…
Transformed actually means metamorphosis; through the Baptism of the Holy Spirit we put on the mind of Christ, discern the truth, and walk in the light instead of darkness.
John 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also, andfrom henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
John 10:30 I and my Father are one
Gal 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God, for if righteousness is throughthe law, then Christ is dead in vain.
Gal 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the worksof the law, or by the hearing of faith
Luke 3:16 I indeed baptize you with water, but one mightier than I willcome… he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire
Mark 16:16 He that believes and is baptized (with the Holy Spirit) shall besaved,but he that does not believe shall be damned. (Emphasis Added)
Matt 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he thatendures until the end shall be saved
1 Peter 1:9 receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls
- My heart shall rejoice in Yahshua
- The God of our salvation
- The lying pen of the scribes
- Christ does not sit at the right hand of God
- Messiah came forth from the Father
- He has risen from the dead
- Yahshua in the Old Testament
- The name of Jesus is Yahshua
- Doctrine of the Trinity Deception
- The New Covenant of Christ
- The LORD said unto my Lord
- The greatest gift that will ever be given
- Our Assurance of Salvation
- One Shall Be Taken And The Other Shall Be Left Behind
- Members only Articles
- The Abomination of Desolation
- Rightly dividing the Word of Truth
- Understanding the Gospel truth
- Christians are left behind at the Rapture
- End times Prophecy is revealed
- Once you are saved you are always saved
- False Preachers in the Church
- There is only One true God
- Living for Christ in the end times
- When will Christ gather His Elect
- Jesus knows my name
- False Teachers In The Church
- Covenant replacement theology
- Servants of Christ exposing the darkness
- Faith without works is dead
- Obey them that have the rule over you
- Christ in the Old Testament
- The true Word of God is destined to be revealed
- Confirm the covenant with many
- Identification of a Christian Cult
- Christian Salvation Deception
- The Conspiracy against Christ is Revealed
- Pray to the Father in the name of Jesus
- The trinity doctrine of Christianity
- No man might be able to buy or sell
- Teachings of Yahshua or the doctrines of men
- The identity of the Great Whore revealed
- The Great Whore is not Mystery Babylon
- Mystery Babylon is Revealed
- The mystery of the image of the Beast
- False prophet is revealed fourth seal opened
- When He opened the first Seal false christ
- The Beast that rules the fourth World Kingdom
- You shall be hated of all men
- Are we under the Old Covenant Law
- Spiritual Chameleons have a form of Godliness
- The Mystery of he who now restrains
- The Mark of the Beast and the Seal of God
- Should Christians keep the Sabbath
- Christians are not required to Tithe
- Great Deception within Christianity
- Law and the Prophets unto Yahshua
- Under the Old Testament Law
- The New Law Of Christ
- End Time Revelations are Revealed
- Out of darkness into His marvelous light
- One fold and one shepherd
- Essential Christian teachings
- Great persecution of Christians
- Women remain silent in the Church
- He as god sits in the temple of God
- The Second gathering of Israel
- The Thousand Year Reign of Christ
- The Redeemed of The Lord
- The Wrath of God is eternal separation
- The identity of the True Israel of God
- False Teachers In The Christian Church
- Sealed With The Holy Spirit unto redemption
- Pre tribulation Rapture deception
- Great Tribulation is not The Wrath Of God
- The Temple of God and the Holy Spirit
- A False Doctrine in Christianity – A Criminal Act
- Christian Salvation Bible verse
- An Essential Teaching of Christ
- How to have the assurance of Salvation
- Word of God and the doctrines of men
- I am found of them that sought me not
- The LORD hath made known his salvation
- Yahshua’s Praise Scriptures
- Lord King of Israel and his redeemer