End time revelations are revealed through the Spirit of Yahweh, that enables us to understand...
The identity of the Israel of Yahweh is clearly revealed in the Holy Scriptures. The Children of Yahweh are sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, and as Heirs, they have the legal right to obtain an eternal inheritance (Eph 1:12-14, Eph 2:12-16, Rom 5:21).
Rom 9:6 Not as though the word of Yahweh hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel
The Israel of God Yahweh’s Children
The Israel of God, Yahweh’s children, worship the Father in Spirit and in Truth (John 4:23-24). The Everlasting Covenant was made for a Spiritual Israel, representing all who had, or will have, a personal and Spiritual relationship with Yahweh.
Psa 4:3 But know that Yahweh hath set apart the Saints for himself; Yahweh will hear when I call unto him.
A popular Judeo-Christian myth, is that God’s people are those who reside in the man made nation of Israel formed in 1948.
Luke 1:68 Blessed be Yahweh God of Israel; for he hath visited even to redeem his people
Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, the mighty Yahweh, the everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace
Matt 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, Yahweh with us
Isaiah 45:21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I Yahweh? and there is no God else beside me; the righteous Yahweh that saves; there is none beside me
Yahweh declared that He alone is the Savior (John 7:28, Psa 20:5, 35:9, 79:9, 118:14, Isa 12:2-3, 45:21-22).
Act 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved
The only way Messiah can be called the Savior, is if He is the manifestation in the flesh, of the Spirit of Yahweh (1 Tim 3:16). For Messiah to be Savior, He must also be Yahweh. This truth was declared when He said, “if I with the finger of Yahweh cast out devils.”
Mat 13:13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand
The Israel of Yahweh – Set Apart
Our Messiah spoke in parables to illustrate what is spiritually discerned. We are not to simply read scripture, but we’re required to study and prayerfully reflect on every individual word. But how do we do this when so many words have been added, taken away, changed and rearranged?
The three latest study guides listed below contain vital spiritual insight on how to apply and use scripturally based transliteration and translation principles, that will bring the true gospel messages to life.
There is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed, and those things hidden shall indeed be known (Mat 10:26).
What has been hidden in the scriptures is sad (shocking, appalling and disgraceful). Likewise what can be brought to light is truly amazing and of consequential importance.
Luk 11:20 But if I with the finger of Yahweh cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you
Click HERE to discover Messiah’s claim that He is Yahweh. This proves that the lying pen of the scribes created the false name and title of Jesus Christ. Also, revealed is the correct translation of “I and my Father are one”.
Then also click HERE to uncover why “the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ” is an impossibility. The section entitled How to Interpret Scriptures contain understandable and accurate guidelines designed to enable truth-seekers with the ability to uncover many scriptural errors.
Jer 5:21-22 Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not. Fear ye not me? saith Yahweh; will ye not tremble at my presence…
And he that sees Me, sees (the one that) I am sent from (John 12:45).
Then Messiah said unto them, yet a little while am I with you, then I depart, for I am sent (John 7:33).
Also you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free (John 8:32).
He that hath seen me, hath seen the Father also. How then do you say, show us of the Father (John 14:9)?
Yahweh, who spoke in times past through the prophets has in these last days spoken unto us by the Son, who is appointed heir of all things, by whom also the worlds are made (Heb 1:1-2).
Messiah the Savior saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me (John 14:6).
All things are delivered unto me of my Father, Indeed no man knows the Son, except the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, except the Son, also those whomsoever the Son will reveal (Himself to) Mat 11:27. (Emphasis Added)
No man cometh to the Father; apart from Messiah the Savior who is the Father (Isa 9:6). What He said in the following verse should easily nullify the deceitful teaching of a trinity.
John 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him
There is only one fold and one shepherd, or one body of believers that faithfully...
The great persecution of believers in Yahweh during the great tribulation period will only end...
The redeemed of the Lord, is in reference to the real Second Gathering of Yahweh’s...
The Great Tribulation and the Wrath of Yahweh, represent two unique events, with very different...
Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world, but become transformed by the renewing of your mind…
Transformed actually means metamorphosis; through the Baptism of the Holy Spirit we put on the mind of our Messiah, discern the truth, and walk in the light instead of darkness.
John 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also, and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
I (am) indeed the Father, I AM One (John 10:30). Emphasis added for readability
Gal 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of Yahweh, for if righteousness is through the law, then our Messiah is dead in vain
Gal 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith
Luke 3:16 I indeed baptize you with water, but one mightier than I will come… he shall baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire
Mark 16:16 He that believes and is baptized (with the Holy Spirit) shall be saved,but he that does not believe shall be damned. (Emphasis Added)
Matt 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that endures until the end shall be saved
1 Peter 1:9 receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls
- Choose you this day Whom ye will Serve
- Who Is The Israel of God
- Genealogy of Jesus Christ
- God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ
- Messiah came forth from the Father
- Yahweh Alone Is Savior
- Call upon the name of Yahweh
- The lying pen of the scribes
- The LORD said unto my Lord
- Conspiracy against The Messiah
- Covenant replacement theology
- The Second gathering of Israel
- Law and the Prophets unto Messiah
- Pray to the Father in the name of Jesus
- Are we under the Old Covenant Law
- The Identity of the True Israel of Yahweh
- The New Covenant of Messiah
- Christ does not sit at the right hand of God
- He has risen from the dead
- Messiah in the Old Testament
- Doctrine of the Trinity Deception
- You must be Born Again to Be Saved
- The greatest gift that will ever be given
- Can I Have The Assurance of Salvation
- One Shall Be Taken And The Other Shall Be Left Behind
- The Abomination of Desolation
- Rightly dividing the Word of Truth
- Understanding the Gospel truth
- Who Is Left Behind at the Rapture
- End Times Prophecy Revelations
- Once you are saved you are always saved
- False Preachers in the Church – Wolves in Sheep’s Clothing
- Jesus knows my name?
- False Teachers In The Church
- Obey them that have the rule over you
- Uncovering the true Word of God
- Confirm the covenant with many
- Identification of a Christian Cult
- The Trinity Doctrine of Deceit
- No man might be able to buy or sell
- Teachings of Messiah or the doctrines of men
- Members only Articles
- The identity of the Great Whore
- The Great Whore is not Mystery Babylon
- Mystery Babylon is Revealed
- Does the Fourth Seal reveal the False prophet?
- When He opened the first Seal – the false Messiah?
- The Beast that rules the fourth World Kingdom
- You shall be hated of all men
- Spiritual Chameleons have a form of Godliness
- The Mystery of he who now restrains
- The Mark of the Beast & The Seal of Yahweh
- Should Christians keep the Sabbath
- Christians are not required to Tithe
- Great Deception within Christianity
- The New Covenant Law
- End Time Revelations are Revealed
- One fold and one shepherd
- Persecution of Believers in Yahweh
- Women remain silent in the Church
- He as god sits in the temple of god
- The Thousand Year Reign of Messiah
- The Redeemed of The Lord
- The Wrath of Yahweh is eternal separation
- False Teachers In The Christian Church
- Sealed With The Holy Spirit
- Pre tribulation Rapture deception
- Great Tribulation is not The Wrath Of God
- A False Doctrine in Christianity – Lying Pen of the Scribes
- Christian Salvation Bible verse
- The Knowledge of Salvation
- Word of God and the doctrines of men
- I am found of them that sought me not
- Lord King of Israel and his redeemer
- Who raised Jesus from the dead
- Their work is to watch over your souls
- Christ sits on the right hand of God
- Prepare ye the way of the Lord
- Protected: God’s Israel Revealed – part two
- Protected: Covenant Replacement Theology – part two
- Protected: Mystery Babylon the great
- Protected: The Whore of Mystery Babylon
- Protected: The Great Whore of Mystery Babylon
- Protected: The Revelation of Mystery Babylon
- Protected: The Mystery of Babylon and the Beast