There are several schools of thought with regards to the second gathering of Israel. The...
The identity of the Israel of Yahweh is clearly revealed in the Word of God. Yahweh’s children are sealed with His Spirit, and as Heirs, they have the legal right to obtain an eternal inheritance (Eph 1:12-14, Eph 2:12-16, Rom 5:21).
Rom 9:6 Not as though the word of Yahweh hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel
With the establishment of the New Covenant, those who will become a part of the family of Yahweh, must be born again in order to receive the promise of eternal life. When this transformational event occurs, the Spirit Of Yahweh (which is not a separate person of the trinity) dwells within us (Pro 1:23, Eze 36:27, Joel 2:28, Acts 2:17-18).
1 Cor 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
A popular Judeo-Christian teaching, is that the Israel of God, are the people who reside in the nation of Israel formed in 1948. However, the Everlasting Covenant is made with a Spiritual Israel. The New Covenant is received by those who have a personal and Spiritual relationship with Yahweh (John 4:23-24).
Matt 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, Yahweh with us
Messiah the Savior, who is referred to as Jesus by many, did not come forth from Himself. For if He did, He and the Father would both be Savior’s.
Isaiah 45:21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I Yahweh? and there is no God else beside me; the righteous Yahweh that saves; there is none beside me
Yahweh declared that He alone is the Savior (John 7:28, Psa 20:5, 35:9, 79:9, 118:14, Isa 12:2-3, 45:21-22).
Act 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved
The only way Messiah can be called the Savior, is if He is the manifestation in the flesh, of the Spirit of Yahweh (1 Tim 3:16).
Luke 1:68 Blessed be Yahweh God of Israel; for he hath visited even to redeem his people
Our Messiah and Savior is Yahweh. This truth was declared when He said, if I with the finger of Yahweh cast out devils. Consider also His conversation with Philip, and the true meaning of the words the Lord said unto my Lord (Mark 12:35-37, Mat 22:42-45).
Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? He that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how then do you say show us the Father (John 14:9)?
Mat 13:13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand
Study to show thyself approved unto Yahweh, a workman that need not be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth (2 Tim 2:15).
The Spiritual Israel of Yahweh
Our Messiah spoke in parables to illustrate what is spiritually discerned. We are not to simply read scripture, but we’re required to study and prayerfully reflect on every individual word. But how do we do this when so many words have been added, taken away, changed and rearranged?
The study guides listed below contain vital spiritual insight on how to apply and use scripturally based transliteration and translation principles, that will bring the true gospel messages to life.
There is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed, and those things hidden shall indeed be known (Mat 10:26).
The very name of Yahweh has been hidden from His inspired scriptures, and that is disgraceful. When we replace the deceitful title of Lord, with the name of Yahweh, a truly amazing gospel message of consequential importance is revealed.
Luk 11:20 But if I with the finger of Yahweh cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of Yahweh is come upon you
Click HERE to discover Messiah’s claim that He is Yahweh. This proves that the lying pen of the scribes created the false name and title of Jesus Christ. Also, revealed is the correct translation of “I and my Father are one”.
Then also click HERE to uncover why “the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ” is an impossibility. The section entitled How to Interpret Scriptures contain understandable and accurate guidelines designed to enable truth-seekers with the ability to uncover many scriptural errors.
When Yahweh’s Spirit truly dwells within us, exciting Gospel Revelations will emerge. This spiritually discerned knowledge is revealed to His children; the Israel of Yahweh.
Jer 5:21-22 Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not. Fear ye not me? saith Yahweh; will ye not tremble at my presence…
And he that sees Me, sees (the one that) I am sent from (John 12:45).
Then Messiah said unto them, yet a little while am I with you, then I depart, for I am sent (John 7:33).
Also you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free (John 8:32).
He that hath seen me, hath seen the Father also. How then do you say, show us of the Father (John 14:9)?
Yahweh, who spoke in times past through the prophets has in these last days spoken unto us by the Son, who is appointed heir of all things, by whom also the worlds are made (Heb 1:1-2).
Messiah the Savior saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me (John 14:6).
All things are delivered unto me of my Father, Indeed no man knows the Son, except the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, except the Son, also those whomsoever the Son will reveal (Himself to) Mat 11:27. (Emphasis Added)
No man cometh to the Father; apart from Messiah the Savior who is the Father (Isa 9:6). What He said in the following verse should easily nullify the deceitful teaching of a trinity.
John 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him
Part two of this study guide is available to members. Once you have clicked on the Donate tab at the bottom of any page, email a password request to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your password, then enter that password Here. This will help offset the costs of running this website.
When you click on the Donate tab in order to give a general donation, you acknowledge that it is a voluntary decision to give a monetary gift, without receiving anything in exchange. This ministry is not a 501c3 organization, and it has been operating at a loss since its inception.
The Law and the Prophets unto Messiah, also reveal the promise that would carry forward...
Many are taught that they are to pray to the Father in the name of...
Many believe (or are taught) that the true Israel of Yahweh are those who reside...
The greatest gift that will ever be given is not simply a reference to the...
Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world, but become transformed by the renewing of your mind…
Transformed actually means metamorphosis; through the Baptism of the Holy Spirit we put on the mind of our Messiah, discern the truth, and walk in the light instead of darkness.
John 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also, and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
I (am) indeed the Father, I AM One (John 10:30). Emphasis added for readability
Gal 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of Yahweh, for if righteousness is through the law, then our Messiah is dead in vain
Gal 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith
Luke 3:16 I indeed baptize you with water, but one mightier than I will come… he shall baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire
Mark 16:16 He that believes and is baptized (with the Holy Spirit) shall be saved,but he that does not believe shall be damned. (Emphasis Added)
Matt 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that endures until the end shall be saved
1 Peter 1:9 receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls
- The LORD said unto my Lord
- Call upon the name of Yahweh
- Yahshua is Not a Name
- Members only Articles
- The Word of Yahweh
- If my people which are called by my name
- Choose you this day Whom ye will Serve
- Who Is The Israel of God
- Genealogy of Jesus Christ
- God and Father of our Lord
- Messiah came forth from the Father
- I AM the vine and you are the branches
- Yahweh Alone Is Savior
- The lying pen of the scribes
- Conspiracy against The Messiah
- Covenant replacement theology
- The Second gathering of Israel
- Law and the Prophets unto Messiah
- Pray to the Father in the name of Jesus
- Are we under the Old Covenant Law
- The True Israel of Yahweh
- The New Covenant of Messiah
- Christ does not sit at the right hand of God
- He has risen from the dead
- Messiah in the Old Testament
- Doctrine of the Trinity Deception
- You must be Born Again to Be Saved
- The greatest gift that will ever be given
- Can I Have The Assurance of Salvation
- One Shall Be Taken And The Other Shall Be Left Behind
- The Abomination of Desolation
- Rightly dividing the Word of Truth
- Understanding the Gospel truth
- Who Is Left Behind at the Rapture
- End Times Prophecy is Revealed
- Once you are saved you are always saved
- False Preachers in the Church – Wolves in Sheep’s Clothing
- The name of Yahweh
- False Teachers In The Church
- Obey them that have the rule over you
- Uncovering the true Word of God
- Confirm the covenant with many
- Identification of a Christian Cult
- Proof The Trinity Doctrine Is False
- No man might be able to buy or sell
- Teachings of Messiah or the doctrines of men
- The identity of the Great Whore
- The Great Whore is not Mystery Babylon
- Mystery Babylon is Revealed
- Does the Fourth Seal reveal the False prophet?
- When He opened the first Seal – the false Messiah?
- The Beast & the fourth World Kingdom
- You shall be hated of all men
- Spiritual Chameleons have a form of Godliness
- The Mystery of he who now restrains
- The Mark of the Beast & The Seal of Yahweh
- Should Christians keep the Sabbath
- Christians are not required to Tithe
- Great Deception within Christianity
- The New Covenant Law
- End Time Revelations are Revealed
- One fold and one shepherd
- Women remain silent in the Church
- He as god sits in the temple of god
- The Thousand Year Reign of Messiah
- The Redeemed of The Lord
- The Wrath of Yahweh eternal separation
- False Teachers In The Christian Church
- Sealed With The Holy Spirit
- Pre tribulation Rapture deception
- Great Tribulation is not The Wrath Of God
- A False Doctrine in Christianity – Lying Pen of the Scribes
- Christian Salvation Bible verse
- The Knowledge of Salvation
- Word of God and the doctrines of men
- I am found of them that sought me not
- Lord King of Israel and his redeemer
- Who raised Jesus from the dead
- Their work is to watch over your souls
- Christ sits on the right hand of God
- Prepare ye the way of the Lord
- Protected: God’s Israel Revealed – part two
- Protected: Covenant Replacement Theology – part two
- Protected: Mystery Babylon the great
- Protected: The Whore of Mystery Babylon