The day is fast approaching wherein no man might be able to buy or sell as a result of the Beast that rules the world for a time, and times, and the dividing of time (Dan 7:25). This son of perdition (or destruction) rules for 3 1/2 years, which is the time of the Great Tribulation (Mat 24:21, Rev 7:13-17, 17:15-17). His rule over the financial activities of most of the earth’s inhabitants will be such, that no one will […]
The identity of the Israel of Yahweh is clearly revealed in the Word of God. Yahweh’s children are sealed with His Spirit, and as Heirs, they have the legal right to obtain an eternal inheritance (Eph 1:12-14, Eph 2:12-16, Rom 5:21).
Rom 9:6 Not as though the word of Yahweh hath taken none effect, for they are not all Israel, which are of Israel
With the establishment of the New Covenant, those who will become a part of the family of Yahweh, must be born again in order to receive the promise of eternal life. When this transformational event occurs, the Spirit Of Yahweh (which is not a separate person of the trinity) dwells within us (Pro 1:23, Eze 36:27, Joel 2:28, Acts 2:17-18).
1 Cor 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of Yahweh, and that the Spirit of Yahweh dwells within you?
A popular Judeo-Christian teaching, is that the Israel of God, are the people who reside in the nation of Israel formed in 1948. However, the Everlasting Covenant is made with a Spiritual Israel. The New Covenant is received by those who have a personal and Spiritual relationship with Yahweh (John 4:23-24).
Matt 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, Yahweh with us
Isaiah 45:21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I Yahweh? and there is no God else beside me; the righteous Yahweh that saves; there is none beside me
Yahweh declared that He alone is the Savior (John 7:28, Psa 20:5, 35:9, 79:9, 118:14, Isa 12:2-3, 45:21-22).
Act 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved
The only way Messiah can be called the Savior, is if He is the manifestation in the flesh, of the Spirit of Yahweh (1 Tim 3:16).
The Israel of Yahweh Revealed
Luke 1:68 Blessed be Yahweh God of Israel; for he hath visited even to redeem his people
Our Messiah and Savior is Yahweh, and He is called the everlasting Father by the prophet Isaiah (Isa 9:6). He also claimed to be the Father, during an insightful conversation with Philip.
Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? He that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how then do you say show us the Father (John 14:9)?
Our Messiah spoke in parables to illustrate what is spiritually discerned, as demonstrated in Luke 11:20. But if I with the finger of Yahweh cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of Yahweh is come upon you.
Mat 13:13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand
Reading is not enough, we’re required to study and prayerfully reflect on Yahweh’s Holy scriptures, with the teaching of his Spirit that leads us to the truth. And still this is no easy task, because so many words have been added, taken away, changed and rearranged.
The study guides listed below contain vital spiritual insight on how to apply and use scripturally based transliteration and translation principles, that will bring the true gospel messages to life, for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed, and those things hidden shall indeed be known (Mat 10:26).
Also you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free (John 8:32).
The very name of Yahweh has been hidden from His inspired scriptures, and that is disgraceful. When we replace the deceitful title of Lord, with the name of Yahweh, a truly amazing gospel message of consequential importance is revealed.
Yahweh’s Israel Call Upon His Name
For whosoever shall call upon the name of Yahweh shall be saved (Rom 10:13).
- Then click HERE to uncover why “the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ” is an impossibility. The section entitled How to Interpret Scriptures contains understandable and accurate guidelines designed to enable truth-seekers with the ability to uncover many scriptural errors.
- No man could ask Him any further questions after His revelation that David (in the Spirit) called his Messiah Yahweh. Refer to the cutting edge study guide entitled, the Lord said unto my Lord, that one reader called revolutionary (Mark 12:35-37, Mat 22:42-45).
When Yahweh’s Spirit truly dwells within us, exciting Gospel Revelations will emerge. This spiritually discerned knowledge is revealed to His children; these are the Israel of Yahweh that worship Him in Spirit and in truth (John 4:23-24).
Jer 5:21-22 Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not. Fear ye not me? saith Yahweh; will ye not tremble at my presence…
And he that sees Me, sees (the one that) I am sent forth from (John 12:45).
He that hath seen me, hath seen the Father as well; how then do you say, show us of the Father (John 14:9)?
Yahweh, who spoke in times past through the prophets has in these last days spoken unto us by the Son, who is appointed heir of all things, by whom also the worlds are made (Heb 1:1-2).
No man cometh to the Father apart from Messiah the Savior who is the everlasting Father (Isa 9:6).
Messiah said unto Thomas, I am the way, the truth, and the life; no man cometh unto the Father, but by me (John 14:6). The message in John 14:6 that is a parable to many, is revealed in the very next verse (John 14:7). What Messiah Himself taught, does indeed nullify the deceitful teaching of a trinity.
John 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him
All things are delivered unto me of my Father, Indeed no man knows the Son, except the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, except the Son, also those whomsoever the Son will reveal (Himself to) Mat 11:27. (Emphasis Added)
Part two of this study guide is available to members. Once you have clicked on the Donate tab at the bottom of any page, email a password request to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your password, then enter that password Here. This will help offset the costs of running this website.
The LORD said unto my Lord, represents a false translation to hide the fact that David’s Messiah who is Yahweh, spoke to him in the Spirit regarding his enemies (Mat 22:42-45, Psa 109:1-110:1). Psalm 110:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies my footstool Yahweh is the name that replaces the first Lord in Psa 110:1, the second Lord is a […]
Messiah came forth from the Father, and He declared that no one comes to the Father except through Him (John 14:6). The revelation of the Father is through the Son, who is the image thereof (Isa 9:6, 2 Cor 4:4, Col 1:15, Heb 1:3). John 8:42 He said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from Yahweh, neither came I of myself, but of the same I am […]
There is a vast conspiracy against the Messiah that involves many fabricated doctrines, and hundreds of mistranslated scriptures. The truth regarding the trinity, the identity of the Messiah, and the nonsensical notion that He sits at the right hand of God will be uncovered in this article. Those who preach the doctrine of the Trinity follow the traditions and commandments of men. This false doctrine contradicts the teachings of Messiah the Savior, who is the […]
Covenant replacement theology includes the teaching that Yahweh’s New Covenant caused the Old Covenant, which was made exclusively for the Hebrews (representing the 12 tribes of Jacob), to become null and void. Truth be told, Yahweh’s New Covenant is in fact the fulfillment of the Old Testament promise. His earthly arrival as Messiah and Savior in the flesh, is the hope for all of mankind. That key component of the first contract (contained within the […]
Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world, but become transformed by the renewing of your mind…
Transformed actually means metamorphosis; through the Baptism of the Holy Spirit we put on the mind of our Messiah, discern the truth, and walk in the light instead of darkness.
John 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also, and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
I (am) indeed the Father, I AM One (John 10:30). Emphasis added for readability
Gal 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of Yahweh, for if righteousness is through the law, then our Messiah is dead in vain
Gal 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith
Luke 3:16 I indeed baptize you with water, but one mightier than I will come… he shall baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire
Mark 16:16 He that believes and is baptized (with the Holy Spirit) shall be saved,but he that does not believe shall be damned. (Emphasis Added)
Matt 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that endures until the end shall be saved
1 Peter 1:9 receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls
- One God who Saves named Yahweh
- No man might be able to buy or sell
- The LORD said unto my Lord
- Call upon the name of Yahweh
- Messiah came forth from the Father
- Yahweh Alone Is Savior
- You must be Born Again to Be Saved
- The Word of Yahweh
- If my people which are called by my name
- Christ does not sit at the right hand of God
- Choose you this day Whom ye will Serve
- Who Is The Israel of God
- Yahshua is Not a Name
- Genealogy of Jesus Christ
- God and Father of our Lord
- I AM the vine and you are the branches
- The lying pen of the scribes
- Conspiracy against The Messiah
- Covenant replacement theology
- The Second gathering of Israel
- Pray to the Father in the name of Jesus
- Are we under the Old Covenant Law
- The True Israel of Yahweh
- The New Covenant of Messiah
- He has risen from the dead
- Doctrine of the Trinity Deception
- The greatest gift that will ever be given
- Can I Have The Assurance of Salvation
- One Shall Be Taken And The Other Shall Be Left Behind
- The Abomination of Desolation
- Rightly dividing the Word of Truth
- Understanding the Gospel truth
- Who Is Left Behind at the Rapture
- End Times Prophecy is Revealed
- Once you are saved you are always saved
- False Preachers in the Church – Wolves in Sheep’s Clothing
- The name of Yahweh
- False Teachers In The Church
- Obey them that have the rule over you
- Uncovering the true Word of God
- Confirm the covenant with many
- Identification of a Christian Cult
- Proof The Trinity Doctrine Is False
- Teachings of Messiah or the doctrines of men
- The identity of the Great Whore
- The Great Whore is not Mystery Babylon
- Mystery Babylon is Revealed
- Does the Fourth Seal reveal the False prophet?
- When He opened the first Seal – the false Messiah?
- The Beast & the fourth World Kingdom
- You shall be hated of all men
- Spiritual Chameleons have a form of Godliness
- The Mystery of he who now restrains
- Mark of the Beast and the Seal of Yahweh
- Should Christians keep the Sabbath
- Christians are not required to Tithe
- Great Deception within Christianity
- The New Covenant Law
- End Time Revelations are Revealed
- One fold and one shepherd
- Women remain silent in the Church
- He as god sits in the temple of god
- The Thousand Year Reign of Messiah
- The Redeemed of The Lord
- The Wrath of Yahweh eternal separation
- False Teachers In The Christian Church
- Sealed With The Holy Spirit
- Pre tribulation Rapture deception
- Great Tribulation is not The Wrath Of God
- A False Doctrine in Christianity – Lying Pen of the Scribes
- Christian Salvation Bible verse
- The Knowledge of Salvation
- Word of God and the doctrines of men
- I am found of them that sought me not
- Lord King of Israel and his redeemer
- Who raised Jesus from the dead
- Their work is to watch over your souls
- Christ sits on the right hand of God
- Prepare ye the way of the Lord
- Protected: God’s Israel Revealed – part two
- Protected: Abomination Of Desolations
- Protected: Covenant Replacement Theology – part two
- Protected: Mystery Babylon the great
- Protected: The Whore of Mystery Babylon
- Protected: The Great Whore of Mystery Babylon