HELP US SHARE THE TRUE GOSPEL OF YAHSHUA (THE SAVIOR) WHO IS THE VERY IMAGE OF YAHWEH (Isa 9:6)
Study to shew thyself approved unto Yahweh, a workman that need not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness (2 Tim 2:15-16).
1 Tim 5:17 Let the elders that rule well be counted worthy of double honor, especially they who labor in the word and doctrine.
Most false teachers in the Church would say that the double honor mentioned here is monetary in nature and payable in part to them. However, the true laborer has the reward of living by the very words of the gospel that they preach.
The reward that the false teachers in the Church seek after is a monetary one, and they have no problem whatsoever in twisting scriptures to line their own pockets.
The primary means of this plunder is to convince their members that:
- Tithing is commanded by their God, and is payable in part to them.
- The Sabbath that is an Old Covenant Law, is taught to be applicable to New Covenant believers.
Living according to the gospel is the honor and reward for the spirit-filled laborer of Yahweh.
The meaning of the word honor, that is used in double honor in first Timothy 5:17, in no way refers to money (1 Cor 12: 23, 1 Tim 1:17, 1 Peter 1:7).
Likewise, the reward that was spoken of in first Timothy 5:18, is not one of a monetary nature either. But the false teachers are business men, and money and fame are their desired goals.
Matt 10:7-8 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give
1 Cor 2:14 But the natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of Yahweh: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned
Romans 8:6-10 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against Yahweh: for it is not subject to the law of Yahweh, neither indeed can be
Click Here to send us a message or request.
If you feel led to Support this Ministry scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Donate Button. And if you are called to use your particular gifts to help these messages reach a much wider audience – that would be a prayer answered.
Also you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free (John 8:32).
Create in me a clean heart Yahweh, and renew a right spirit within me (Psa 51:10).
Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world, but become transformedby the renewing of your mind…
Transformed actually means metamorphosis; through the Baptism of the Holy Spirit we put on the mind of our Messiah, discern the truth, and walk in the light instead of darkness.
John 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also, andfrom henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
John 10:30 I even my Father are one
Gal 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of Yahweh, for if righteousness is throughthe law, then our Messiah is dead in vain.
Gal 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the worksof the law, or by the hearing of faith
Luke 3:16 I indeed baptize you with water, but one mightier than I willcome… he shall baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire
Mark 16:16 He that believes and is baptized (with the Holy Spirit) shall besaved,but he that does not believe shall be damned. (Emphasis Added)
Matt 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he thatendures until the end shall be saved
1 Peter 1:9 receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls
- You must be Born Again to Be Saved
- Members only Articles
- Call upon the name of Yahweh
- The LORD said unto my Lord
- Conspiracy against The Messiah
- Covenant replacement theology
- The lying pen of the scribes
- Law and the Prophets unto Yahshua (The Savior)
- Pray to the Father in the name of Jesus
- Christ does not sit at the right hand of God
- Messiah came forth from the Father
- He has risen from the dead
- Yahshua in the Old Testament
- The name of Jesus is Yahshua?
- Doctrine of the Trinity Deception
- The New Covenant of Christ
- The greatest gift that will ever be given
- Our Assurance of Salvation
- One Shall Be Taken And The Other Shall Be Left Behind
- The Abomination of Desolation
- Rightly dividing the Word of Truth
- Understanding the Gospel truth
- Christians are left behind at the Rapture
- End times Prophecy is revealed
- Once you are saved you are always saved
- False Preachers in the Church
- Jesus knows my name?
- False Teachers In The Church
- Obey them that have the rule over you
- How Do We Know if the Bible Is the Word of God?
- Confirm the covenant with many
- Identification of a Christian Cult
- The Trinity Doctrine of Deceit
- No man might be able to buy or sell
- Teachings of our Yahshua or the doctrines of men
- The identity of the Great Whore revealed
- The Great Whore is not Mystery Babylon
- Mystery Babylon is Revealed
- The mystery of the image of the Beast
- False prophet is revealed fourth seal opened
- When He opened the first Seal – the false Messiah
- The Beast that rules the fourth World Kingdom
- You shall be hated of all men
- Are we under the Old Covenant Law
- Spiritual Chameleons have a form of Godliness
- The Mystery of he who now restrains
- The Mark of the Beast & The Seal of Yahweh
- Should Christians keep the Sabbath
- Christians are not required to Tithe
- Great Deception within Christianity
- The New Covenant Law
- End Time Revelations are Revealed
- One fold and one shepherd
- Great persecution of Christians
- Women remain silent in the Church
- He as god sits in the temple of god
- The Second gathering of Israel
- The Thousand Year Reign of Messiah
- The Redeemed of The Lord
- The Wrath of Yahweh is eternal separation
- The Identity of the True Israel of Yahweh
- False Teachers In The Christian Church
- Sealed With The Holy Spirit unto redemption
- Pre tribulation Rapture deception
- Great Tribulation is not The Wrath Of God
- A False Doctrine in Christianity – Lying Pen of the Scribes
- Christian Salvation Bible verse
- How to have the assurance of Salvation
- Word of God and the doctrines of men
- I am found of them that sought me not
- The God of our salvation
- The LORD hath made known his salvation
- Praise Yahweh
- Lord King of Israel and his redeemer
- He is my rock and my salvation
- My soul shall be joyful in the Lord
- Who raised Jesus from the dead?
- Their work is to watch over your souls
- Christ sits on the right hand of God?
- Rejoice in Yahshua (Our Savior)
- Prepare ye the way of the Lord
- My heart shall rejoice in Yahshua
- Protected: Mystery Babylon the Great Unveiled
- Protected: The mystery of Israel is Revealed
- Protected: The Whore of Mystery Babylon