It is not about what we can do on our own, it’s about what Yahshua can do through us when we submit to His lordship over every area of our lives.
As ambassadors for Yahshua, we must be able to present the New Covenant Gospel directly and correctly. We must all diligently study the Word to present ourselves as acceptable unto Him by rightly dividing the word of truth.
Knowing His real name and the powerful meaning of that glorious title is essential.
Luke 12:2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.
It is through the Spirit of truth that Yahshua gives unto his chosen ones, that we are able to step out of darkness into His marvelous light unto everlasting life (1 Peter 2:25; John 8:12; John 4:23).
Yahshua is the Shepherd and overseer of our Souls, and those who have a personal Spiritual relationship with the Creator are able to obtain the knowledge of the truth that sets them free.
Those who are called by His Spirit to preach the Good News of the Gospel can indeed correctly understand and elaborate on the Word of God so that its true intent becomes clearer, and not more confusing (1 Peter 2:25; John 8:12; John 4:23).
Once we hear the teachings and Commandments of Yahshua and they are received, the process of transformation from darkness unto light begins. Hearing and then believing is what starts the evolution of faith. The ones who have submitted themselves unto Yahshua are sealed with the Holy Spirit. This progression converts a simple faith into the assurance of understanding and acknowledgment that God the Father is also the Messiah (Gal 3:2, Heb 13:17, James 4:7, Col 2:2).
Our faith in Yahshua, which is one of the fruits of the Spirit, is also an incredibly important shield that protects us from all evil (Gal 5:22, Eph 6:13-16).
When the Spirit of Truth which proceeds from Yahshua dwells in us, we can then fully believe and comprehend the Gospel message.
The deep truths and mysteries contained in the Word of God are Spiritually discerned. They are revealed to the faithful followers by means of Yahshua’s Holy Spirit, enabling them to hear, understand and obey Him (Heb 5:9; 2 Thes 1:5-8).
Many claim to have faith, but a worldly faith can easily be shattered if it is based upon the carnal doctrines of men.
Through the Baptism of His Holy Spirit, the faithful are born-again and thus protected by Yahshua. And the end result of this faith is the Salvation of their Souls (1 Peter 1:9).
It is not about what we can do on our own
To be Sealed by Yahshua is to have a full assurance of the hope of Salvation. This knowledge is not something we receive from men. Also, we don’t simply come to this realization on our own accord as it is spiritually understood.
- Those who are Sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, have the new covenant of Yahshua placed in their minds and written in their hearts.
- So then once we have been Sealed with the power of His Holy Spirit, we can be certain of our power, purpose, and place with our Savior and Lord (2 Cor 4:13; Heb 10:22; 1 John 5:4).
- The gospel of Yahshua is the power of God unto our Salvation (Rom 1:16, Heb 8:10-13, Eph 1:13).
- Yahshua has redeemed us from the curse of the law, and we patiently wait for the redemption of our earthly bodies at the last trump (Gal 3:13, Rom 8:23, 1 Cor 15:52).
- When His Spirit dwells in us, we are also in Him, and the promise of Salvation and eternal life is established and certain (John 15:1-15; 1 John 4:6-13).
- The infilling of the believer with the Holy Spirit is the down payment (or earnest) that Yahshua gives to those He has chosen and purchased (Eph 1:14).
We can receive the Word of God, as He knocks and asks to come into our life. We can also close the door and wander around aimlessly.
The new Law of Christ represents the Covenant unto everlasting life. When we allow the Word to enter in, Yahshua becomes alive in us and changes our very being (Eph 1:3-18; Rom 8:35-39; John 6:63; John 15:7, Acts 17:28).
The sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God, is not only an essential part of our defensive armor but an effective offensive weapon as well. All those in Yahshua war against spiritual wickedness in high places (Heb 4:12; Eph 6:12).
The word transformed actually means metamorphosis, and the word picture here is one of a new life where we are transformed into a beautiful new creation. We that once served the lusts of the flesh, become born-again to serve in newness of Spirit (Rom 7:6).
It’s not about the doctrines of men but the Word of Yahshua
1 Corinthians 9:16-18 For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel
- As an ambassador for Yahshua, I preach the good news which is the gospel of the hope of our Salvation, as I’m called or compelled to do so through the Holy Spirit. To whom much is given much is expected, and it is a grave error to keep the implanted word to one’s self (Luke 12:48).
- As a messenger, I write articles that are published at Destined to be Revealed, and the Christian Truth Project. However, I do not have a teaching certificate, or accreditation from any man-made institution, seminary or the like.
- I do not follow the traditions and commandments of men. My teacher is and always will be the Holy Spirit, which Yahshua graciously bestowed upon me as I submitted to His Lordship.
John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
- Furthermore, nothing presented at this site is as a result of a superior intellect or special ability that I can boast about. I give Yahshua all the glory for what He has revealed to me.
- So then the goal is to uncover the Spiritually discerned Gospel truth, that also, unfortunately, exposes much of mainstream Christianity as just another man-made religion.
Much joyful time has been invested here in the diligent study of the Word, allowing the Spirit to lead, so as to teach sound Biblical truths.
Most preachers would say that they deserve a double honor that is monetary in nature, and payable in part to them for their works (1 Tim 5:17). However, the true laborer has the reward of living by the very Word of the gospel that they preach.
The honor is to live by the gospel, and in no way does it refer to a monetary gain (1 Cor 9:14; 1 Cor 12: 23; 1 Tim 1:17; 1 Peter 1:7).
The reward we should anticipate is a Spiritual one, that comes from Yahshua at the end of this age (Matt 5:12; Matt 6:1; Rev 11:18).
Romans 16:17-18 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Yahshua the Messiah, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.
A great battle is coming that will separate the wheat or true Children of God, from the tares or those that are deceived. The commencement of this war is imminent, and those who are not in darkness see the evidence of the soon approaching three and a half year great tribulation.
Luke 21:26-28 Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption (or Salvation) draweth nigh.
We Joy in the Lord, yet we are brokenhearted, as we see so clearly the devastation’s unfolding through the deceptive teachings so prevalent today.
Lord willing, the Spiritually discerned Gospel truth that is destined to be revealed, will expose the secular humanistic religion that Christianity has become to so many.
The distortions, grievous offenses and utter lies that are accepted as doctrine today, establish clearly the lateness of the hour. It is like a blanket of darkness that has almost completely smothered out the light of the true Word of God.
The Pre Tribulation Rapture escape plan that will not come to fruition will cause a great falling away. Those who have established their faith upon the commandments and doctrines of men shall not endure spiritually when persecution cometh (Mat 13:21).
A terrible crime is committed through the doctrines of wolves in sheep’s clothing that lead many astray.
The false teaching regarding Salvation is a destructive doctrine preached to and accepted by those whose faith is established by the dictates of teachers who are devoid of the Spirit of truth. Salvation is impossible to obtain until the second advent of Yahshua, it is also impossible to be saved without the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, as this is what transpires when we are born-again.
John 3:3 Yahshua answered and said unto him,Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
The Word of God clearly establishes, not only the timing of our Salvation but also when it occurs. Those who faithfully endure until the end will be Saved (Math 24:13).
Acts 1:5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.
John baptized with water, but he spoke of Yahshua the Messiah, who would Baptize with the Holy Spirit.
Hebrews 9:28 So Yahshua the Messiah was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto (or with) salvation.
Without the indwelling of the Holy Spirit it impossible to know the word, become the Israel of God, have true faith, or ever obtain Salvation.
Romans 8:7-9 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
We labor as ambassadors for Christ and our reward is to be received when our Messiah the Savior returns with our reward of eternal life.
1 Peter 1:9 Receiving the end of your faith, even the Salvation of your souls.
You can not discuss the hope that you do not have, because of the Salvation that you claim to already possess.
1 Thes 5:8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
Our prayer is that Yahshua will indeed allow the truths presented here to reach many that have been deceived by the false teachers within the Christian church. We faithfully wait for Him to send other spirit filled individuals to partner with and encourage us.
The time and talents necessary to build upon the platform presented here, and produce a larger and more effective outreach, must come from others within the body.
- We are looking for the right spirit filled members to expand this outreach. If you feel led to contribute your particular talents and time, please contact us at email@example.com
- Our prayer is that you will be led by the Spirit of truth and not the wisdom of men
- The apostle Paul’s preaching was not with enticing words based on his own wisdom, but it was a demonstration of the incredible power of the Holy Spirit
- Our faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God (1 Cor 2:4-5)
2 Tim 2:15-16 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
We encourage you to take advantage of the hundreds of hours of research, and Spiritually discerned discourse contained within these study guides. However, we all must diligently labor in the Word of God, and our acceptance by Yahshua is obtained once we can truly hear, understand and then obey His teachings. The miracle of the true infilling of the Holy Spirit is realized by all who can discern the Gospel truth of Yahshua as individuals who then become a unified part of His Church.
Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world, but become transformed by the renewing of your mind…
Transformed actually means metamorphosis; through the Baptism of the Holy Spirit we put on the mind of Christ, discern the truth, and walk in the light instead of darkness.
John 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also, and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
John 10:30 I and my Father are one
Gal 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God, for if righteousness is through the law, then Christ is dead in vain.
Gal 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith
Luke 3:16 I indeed baptize you with water, but one mightier than I will come… he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire
Mark 16:16 He that believes and is baptized (with the Holy Spirit) shall be saved,but he that does not believe shall be damned. (Emphasis Added)
Matt 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that endures until the end shall be saved
1 Peter 1:9 receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls
- Messiah sent forth from God
- The Abomination of Desolation
- The LORD said unto my Lord
- The greatest gift that will ever be given
- Our Assurance of Salvation
- One Shall Be Taken And The Other Shall Be Left Behind
- Members only Articles
- Rightly dividing the Word of Truth
- There is only One true God
- Living for Christ in the end times
- Jesus knows my name
- False Teachers In The Church
- Covenant replacement theology
- Servants of Christ exposing the darkness
- Faith without works is dead
- Obey them that have the rule over you
- Christ in the Old Testament
- The true Word of God is destined to be revealed
- Confirm the covenant with many
- Identification of a Christian Cult
- Christian Salvation Deception
- The Conspiracy against Christ is Revealed
- The name of Jesus is Yahshua
- Pray to the Father in the name of Jesus
- The Christian doctrine of the trinity
- No man might be able to buy or sell
- The identity of the Great Whore revealed
- The Great Whore is not Mystery Babylon
- Mystery Babylon is Revealed
- The mystery of the image of the Beast
- Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit
- False prophet is revealed fourth seal opened
- When He opened the first Seal false christ
- The Beast that rules the fourth World Kingdom
- You shall be hated of all men
- Spiritual Chameleons have a form of Godliness
- The Mystery of he who now restrains
- The Mark of the Beast and the Seal of God
- Should Christians keep the Sabbath
- Christians are not required to Tithe
- Great Deception within Christianity
- Law and the Prophets unto Yahshua
- Under the Old Testament Law
- The New Law Of Christ
- End Time Revelations are Revealed
- Out of darkness into His marvelous light
- One fold and one shepherd
- Essential Christian teachings
- Great persecution of Christians
- Women remain silent in the Church
- He as god sits in the temple of God
- The Second gathering of Israel
- The Thousand Year Reign of Christ
- The Redeemed of The Lord
- The Wrath of God is eternal separation
- The identity of the True Israel of God
- False Teachers In The Christian Church
- Sealed With The Holy Spirit unto redemption
- Pre tribulation Rapture deception
- Great Tribulation is not The Wrath Of God
- Word of God and the doctrines of men