Confirm the covenant with many
He shall confirm the covenant with many for one week, represents an essential contract to be sure. But who are the parties to this end-times agreement?
Does the anti-christ Confirm the covenant with many
Many popular theologians claim that Satan through the anti-christ will Confirm the covenant with many. The theory is that he breaks this treaty halfway through the seven-year great tribulation.
Dan 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
There are two words that are added to this verse that significantly change the meaning in relationship to who does the confirming. The words he, and shall, are not found in the original Hebrew translation of this passage. So what is being described in this passage is a plan to confirm the covenant with many for one week. The emphasis is on confirming or establishing a covenant and it may be confirmed by multiple sources.
What if the anti-christ was not the one who would confirm the covenant with many? This would literally destroy the following end-time teachings that the vast majority within Christian circles adhere to.
- The anti-Christ confirms a covenant with Israel for seven years.
- The anti-Christ breaks the treaty with the Jewish people halfway through the great tribulation.
- The Great Tribulation has a duration of seven years.
- There will be a rebuilt Jewish temple.
- There will be a reinstituted sacrificial system.
- The anti-christ will sit in the temple of god (2 Thes 2:4).
Once Jesus made the payment for sin upon the cross, He said it is finished. All that was written in the Law of Moses and the prophets is fulfilled in Christ (Luke 24:44, John 19:30).
Heb 8:6-7 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises. For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
The weakness of the first covenant was that the transgressions of the people were only temporarily covered, as the sacrifice for sins was an ongoing process.
Under the second covenant, the shed blood of Christ had the power to put away sin, as the Lamb of God was the final sacrifice.
The Messiah came to save His people from their sins (Heb 9:26, 1 John 3:5, Math 1:21).
If this theory of a seven-year covenant were true, which is quite impossible, God would not have any part in it. In fact to reinstate a sacrificial system would be another act of self-righteousness
Christ and the two witnesses Confirm the covenant with many
The messages below that are also detailed study guides, will shatter the six aforementioned theories.
- The man of sin will not dwell in a rebuilt temple of god. True spirit-filled Christians are the temple that Jesus dwells in.
- The anti-christ makes no covenant with the Jewish people. He will, however, go to war against them.
- The anti-christ will be very much opposed to the true covenant of Christ that the two witnesses confirm (Dan 11:28).
- The great tribulation has a duration of 3 1/2 years (Rev 11:3-7).
- There will never be another Jewish temple.
- There will never be another sacrificial system (Heb 9:26).
- Christ is the one who caused the sacrifices to cease.
The correct interpretation of the truths hidden in Daniel 9:27, will start the process of unraveling the deception in prophecy teaching. This is only possible if we have the Spirit of discernment, and can rightly divide the Word of Truth.
2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
The full article, He shall Confirm The Covenant with Many, as well as access to all of the messages listed below, are now only available to members (at christiantruthproject.com) click here for the link
- New Covenant Of Christ
- Old Testament Law fulfilled in Christ
- The true Israel of God is revealed
- The Redeemed of the Lord shall return to Zion
- Gathering of Israel
- Let the redeemed of the Lord say so
- He shall Confirm The Covenant with Many
- He as God Sits in The Temple Of God
- The Revelation of Mystery Babylon
- The Great Whore and Mystery Babylon
- Mystery Babylon is Revealed
- The Identity of The Great Whore Is Revealed
If you have been blessed with the preaching at destined to be revealed, it is time to take that next step. Become a member today and you will receive a backstage password enabling you to access these and other groundbreaking articles.